+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: In A Fix

LOL but I felt so bad for Sparky... Marc's wise cracks on his balding and Sparky not picking up on it... poor Sparkster... but also James's whole paint color delimma and Deborah's annoyance at him was pretty funny...

Oh and maybe it was just me but didn't that home owner's wife seem really bitter? She was so mean I felt bad...

ALSO, one more thing... where can you send like that fanmail stuff? James got some and now Sparky did...is there an address that anyone knows about that I don't? And if you do do you wanna be nice and give it to me LOL but wasn't Sparky's package uber fun? Those were naughty pictures that James so pleasantly pointed out and Sparky hid right?
    Joshin' over James Lunday!
    James Lunday: "There's nothing like a machine that spins really fast!"
    James Lunday: (to Justin) "Would you like to use my saw?"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I missed the episode you guys! I'm nursing a baby mouse the last few days, so I have been off my regular programming.

Lundayslady, if you go to the very first page of this thread...there is a link to the website. I'm pretty sure if you go there and search around, that you'll find where stalkers..DOH..I meant, FANS can send email and stuff.

I always pick up tips John! The crew always explains stuff, that's another reason why I love watching it....in the end, I usually have learned something. No other show really explains so thoroughly what they're exactly doing.
    Last edited by Maveno; 06-24-2004 at 12:53 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Funny, the following 4 statements must be true for you to apply to In A Fix:

1. I live with my partner?
    2. My Home Disaster is not a bathroom or kitchen?
    3. I live in a house, NOT apartment or other dwelling?
    4. Do you live in the Miami / Fort Lauderdale or New York/New Jersey Area?
    LundaysLady, the show is produced by NorthSouth Productions, and their mailing address is:

NorthSouth Productions
    2040 Sherman Street
    Hollywood, FL 33020

I'm sure anything sent to them would be forwarded to the appropriate James, er, I mean team member.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    John!!

2. My Home Disaster is not a bathroom or kitchen?
    Hmm..wonder why? They've done SO many kitchens already too. Maybe they put that question in AFTER that one guy kept switching (about 3-4 times) what he wanted done and was so picky about "where the blender" was gonna be plugged in. Oh yea..they had to extend the 'project' by an extra day even. Boy, he bugged me.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

they extended it two extra days!!! That guy pissed me off. Talk about taking advantage of some free labor. Anyways last nights guy was at least trying, just got way over his head, like the guy the other night... after seeing how he did drywall, no one wanted him helping hang new rock

John, I think it says on the website that you have to live in the southern Florida (Miami-Lauderdale) area to be on the show. I just can't believe that people tear a house up like that and then live with it for months.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Those rules I posted are from their application on the website, so either they've added NY/NJ, or they just haven't aired any episodes from there yet.

FORT Newbie
    hi---i love "in a fix"---love "sparky" however, danny is growing on me--he is so cute and funny---so is james----justin sometimes just needs to be left alone---sometimes he is funny---but mostly--crabby :phhht ---greg seems nice and so does jennie---how does she do it with those nails???? talented!!! marc reminds me of richard dawson when he did "family feud"---always kissing the wife (or girlfriend) when she comes home :rolleyes ----i think nani is the best designer----boy is she tuff!!!!!! the show gives great tips and is very entertaining---don't you think???? i am so "power tool" challenged----love to see how it should be done---well, bye--enjoy your "fix"

Just curious, did someone steal your period key off your keyboard, and replace it with a dash? This thing --> . comes in really handy when you want to, say, end a sentence.

LMAO, I'd hate for you guys to get the impression that I'm obsessed or anything... tee heee... I really don't think I am though, I just look forward to this show everynight and since I missed last nights episode *the airplane couple* so stayed up until three this morning to catch the second run of it... lol anyways... thank you for the address and yes if I do send anything it will be to the appropriate team member *cough* whoever that may be....

the whole kitchen thing makes sense though... apparently kitchens have caused the crew trouble in the past, not to mention tonights episode with the having to move the counters like three times! Plus the one house owner from a couple of weeks ago who decided to lock the crew out because he had a sudden change of heart on Day 2 when he realized he may not be so happy with the design.

Its too bad they only service people in those areas though... I'd like to call them here into VA but then again my house isn't in dire need of fixing up... LOL actually... I suggested to my mom we should rip up the walls and blame it all on me so they could come down and it could be my fault... but yet again that won't work either.
    Joshin' over James Lunday!
    James Lunday: "There's nothing like a machine that spins really fast!"
    James Lunday: (to Justin) "Would you like to use my saw?"

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Okay, I just watched the Bill & Bobbie episode with the coral/salmon walls. I REALLY dislike Deborah's designs, but this one turned out okay.
    Really?? hmmm, imho the gloss black w/ the orange was very garish ...... charcoal or a neutral instead of black would have been nicer

Yesterday they showed Sparky swimming in a pond and getting bitten on the butt by a goose. i assume it was a rerun but that snipet was funny as all heck, one of the funniest reality moment s i've ever seen

+ Reply to Thread