+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: In A Fix

Okay, I just watched the Bill & Bobbie episode with the coral/salmon walls. I REALLY dislike Deborah's designs, but this one turned out okay. Poor James was sick. Everything went off without much of a hitch, which is strange

Even the homeowner did his share.

was a good show, James was pouty sick I got my designs on Deborah .
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Ah! Tonights episode was so funny, but I did miss Danny! And poor James... he was so excited and ready for work on Day 1 and then Day 2 and 3 were just poohy for him! I love his random rants though... the whole iron being turned off and then the wire pulling up what he'd already tried to make stick and then commenting on how that was really unscripted television...

I especially enjoyed his line:
    "There's nothing like machines that spin really fast!"

Sparky was super fun and I rather enjoy Justin when he is in his more happier moods!... lets see what else... Um... I was actually iffy about Deborah's design... it was all so dark in my opinion and there wasn't enough light... maybe it was just me I don't know?

Did anyone think Marc was a slackin' a little this episode? I mean he doesn't even do much and James was ill and still got his work done (pretty early if I may not add!)
    Joshin' over James Lunday!
    James Lunday: "There's nothing like a machine that spins really fast!"
    James Lunday: (to Justin) "Would you like to use my saw?"

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Is it just ME or does Greg moan and complain in every episode he is in? Every project he is doing, it's the "death of him". He's the only one that irritates me.
    I think every episode he's in he says the same thing: "This is going to be a loooooong 3 days."
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

My wife and I noticed in this latest episode that Greg was wearing a nicotine patch. I guess that gives him a little leeway in the "moan and complain" department.

Ah! Tonights episode was SO much fun!

I'm not sure if I approved of all of Deborah's design but it was so much fun watching the crew!

First James, then Sparkster, then Marc... they all had a case of the sniffles plus some didn't they? But I have to say it, James was absolutley hilarious alongside Justin this episode... They really are an excellent team, and I have to say that in my opinion I think Justin works best with James than with anyone else... oh with the exception of Sparky sometimes! Anyone else think differently?

Um what else? Episodes seem a little more fun when its just the guys minus Greg... again just my opinion! I had so much fun during this episode though and was totally feeling all the boys' projects but again, not sure if I'm happy with the all around design that the crew ended up with... nothing really matched to me except for the shelving and dollhouse Sparky, James, and Justin built... am I alone on that opinion as well?

OH! And James would definitley be a VERY sexy woman! LMAO
    Joshin' over James Lunday!
    James Lunday: "There's nothing like a machine that spins really fast!"
    James Lunday: (to Justin) "Would you like to use my saw?"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I watched an episode titled, "Designer's Disaster"... where Nani is suppose to help the H.O. build the treehouse.

It wasn't a bad project, as a whole, but the house looked so barren at the end... I sorta didn't like it. But it WAS totally better than what they [didn't] do.

Anyone see it?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I didn't really like that one, I just watched it at lunch today. I like it when Nani is into the design, and yells at everyone. I also think it's a waste when Nani and James aren't working together. James always tries to modify Nani's design, and Nani always fights him on it. It's classic.

Eh, it just wasn't an exciting fix. That homeowner couldn't throw away his pile of floor tiles? That seems REALLY staged to me.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yeah..I agree with you on every point John, I think that's why I didn't (& still don't) have much to say about it. I didn't like it either.

Hopefully today's will be better.

James wasn't even there for this one, too bad...cause I'm sure it would have been a better eppy.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Last night's episode was pretty interesting. The 2 flight attendants, and the guy who had bare walls and ceilings in his house. He tried to jack up his sagging floor, and ended up cracking all of his walls.

For ONCE, I liked Deborah's design, although she sure looked like an ameteur at that painting - you'd think a designer would have that down already.

I'm learning some great drywall tips from Justin, in case I ever have to do some myself (very likely). And the whole bit with Sparky and his thinning hair had me rolling.

+ Reply to Thread