+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: In A Fix

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing
    I'm in the process of purchasing my first home (closing the end of October), and I've seen more TLC and HGTV in the last few months than I'd ever have thought I could sit through. This show is my favorite, though.
    Congratulations on your first home!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing
    I loved the music oriented couple that was on recently, where the husband seemed to be genuinely into the whole thing, and I thought the wife was pleased with the result.
    Yeah, I saw that one a couple of days ago and I remember thinking what a nice couple they seemed to be. And the husband was such a great sport, and really tried to help and learn. Plus, I really liked his whole attitude about everything, and what seemed to be sincere friendly feelings towards the IAF crew. Remember how he said he had learned so much the past couple of days and really liked everyone in the crew and was really going to miss them when they left? I don't know exactly what it was, but he just seemed like such a genuinely nice guy. I'm glad they seemed to both like the results so much.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Re; The rainforest garage

I watched it again, and the one thing that I wish they would have done differently was the ramp. Bigger, better.

I miss James too, he cracks me up. But I really enjoy the show, no matter who is missing.
    Yeah, now that you mention it, I agree about the ramp. Bigger would have been better. Maybe if Nani had incorporated the ramp into her design in the first place (instead of the afterthought that it was) they might have made it bigger. But at least the son is able to come in there now.

I enjoyed the happy expression on the wheelchair-bound son's face (sorry, didn't catch his name) when he entered the rainforest garage. And the poor husband's comment, lol.... "Now I'll have someplace I can go where I won't be afraid of touching anything" Funny but sad comment
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yeah..and the son (in the wheelchair) said after going down the ramp.."whoa! It was all worth it just for that!" Meaning the ride down the ramp was fun.

Also, Nemeses..I love your sig line!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Yard O' Love tape....

Anyone out there have Yard O' Love on tape? this is my friend's episode. I want a copy!!

yard o love

Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    I thought they might have her stick around to help too. It wasn't either of their faults alone.
    I know this couple from school, do you have a copy of this episode? I missed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Also, Nemeses..I love your sig line!
    lol, thanks Mave

Quote Originally Posted by Sass26
    I know this couple from school, do you have a copy of this episode? I missed it!
    No, but I am sure TLC will play it again and again. Just look at the show site...

Yard O' Love....

I looked and couldn't find it ... I'm so bummed

patience, grasshopper... patience

It will be played again, almost certainly. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon...

FORT Newbie
    I have found "In A Fix" and can't stop watching it. I LOVE IT~ as James would say. I am retired but have a hobby woodworking background for about 40 years and now . I think the main reason I watch is Nani, because I am quite taken with her designs and with her. She interacts with the crew very nicely and is not afrid to get dirty. I have to laugh at the way she keeps James in line and is always trying to light a fire under Greg. If you guys who are the money men of this series ever read this......You have my vote to KEEP THIS SHOW ON and keep Nani in the cast.

+ Reply to Thread