+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: In A Fix

You must be in the Miami or NYC/New Jersey area.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Why would you even bring up "lesbian women" into your personal viewpoint? Being of sound mind and lesbianism, I'm actually more offended that you'd wrap lesbians into your negative thoughts and ideas of a show that I personal advocate and love.
    I've failed to be amused by your attempt to "rally the troops" into hating a show because they have women working, doing construction projects and basically working just as hard as the men.

If there are indiscriminate camera views that happen on the show, you're the one noticing it more than anyone else, ok..well, maybe the only one pissed off about it.

/just my opinion
    You tell it, Mav! Very well written. I'm humbled by Jenny's talents ... AND her beauty. There is definite "eye candy for all" on this show, but that's just the icing on the cake, given the beautifully creative remodeling ideas (preferrably Nani's), the fun banter, goofing around, playful arguments, etc., while giving us great ideas for our homes!

I love In a Fix! They couldn't have found a more perfect group! And Marc's narration always has me rolling with laughter. What a cutie-pie!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

yesterdays show

I missed all but the reveal yesterday, but have some questions...

where was goldberg? a tux? who was the tall guy? can any one fill in the blanks for me?

FORT Newbie

Filling In The Blanks

Goldberg Went To Colorado To Be With His Family - After His Uncle Passed Away. The Guy In The Tux Was Justin Brown - One Of The Regular Carpenters On The Show.... Justin Was Being Funny.... He Looked Great.

The Tall Guy In The Kilt Was Nick - A Neighbor From Down The Street Who Also Happens To Be A Real Carpenter And Who Gregory Asked For Help From After They Lost Justin - Who Was Asked To Host The Show.

The guest artist did a great job with the toucan art. Now about Deborah's design ...... okay Deborah, you chose floral furniture, fine, but why cover the SEAT ONLY of ONLY ONE OF OF THE PIECES in plain neutral?? That looked so stupid and non-uniform ....... Either

(1) cover both pieces all over in plain neutral OR
    (2) leave both pieces all floral OR
    (3) have one floral and one neutral (all over!). Good Lord, Deborah

Aqua was a good color choice IMHO
    Last edited by ANTMrox; 08-26-2004 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EBBIE1974
    Goldberg Went To Colorado To Be With His Family - After His Uncle Passed Away. The Guy In The Tux Was Justin Brown - One Of The Regular Carpenters On The Show.... Justin Was Being Funny.... He Looked Great.

The Tall Guy In The Kilt Was Nick - A Neighbor From Down The Street Who Also Happens To Be A Real Carpenter And Who Gregory Asked For Help From After They Lost Justin - Who Was Asked To Host The Show.
    Thank you. I came home in time to see Justin leaving the Tux shop.

Me love some Lunday!
    Hi IAF fans. I love the commedy of the show and comradery a the cast members. The cast i think definitly make the show. I know most people think Sparky is hot, and I agree, but I reaaally like James. sigh.......Total Aussie hotty! I don't know what it is, but all those Australian guys are so goorrggeeoouuss! (anyone seen Outback Jack?) It's like they all carry some kind of hotness gene. Well, whatever it is, I'll take it.

FORT Newbie
    Me and my wife love the show. I really like how a woman like Jenni has shown that hotties do know how to do things like home improvement and look like a model doing it. The whole team and designers really mesh well and I hope this show stays around for a while.

FORT Newbie
    Hello,
    It is my first time writing on a fan page. I LOVE IN A FIX!! I love the cast and the designers. I have been reading what is posted here and you guys feel like I do about the show. I need to know if the new season has started. I noticed that Marc has shorter hair, so I am assuming that means a new season. I can't stop watching the show. I even record it and watch the taped episodes to laugh at all of their banter back and forth. I am glad that you guys feel the same way about the show as I do.

Yes, it appears to be a new season. Marc has short hair, and they're in the New Jersey area instead of Miami.

+ Reply to Thread