+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading Spaces in London - Gen

Trading Spaces in London - Gen

Gen's room

I think Gen did a great job.
    I don't normally like her rooms as I feel she does a generally poor job with combining fabrics.
    I really liked what she did with this room though, although she does have a tendancy to hang artwork too high.
    The HO was horrible though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Sleeping with George W
    Gen drives me crazy. I was hoping Handy Andy was gonna smack her one when she walked all over his carpentry with her dirty bare feet, leaving nasty footprints.

Classic comment from Andy ... "you're used to working with that guy who clowns around all the time." Heh!

I could NOT live with my bedroom being the intense pumpkin orange, especially in a room that small. Hated the green curtains with it. About the only thing I liked was the new crown molding.

Blue HO so richly deserved that room, though. What a bee-atch she was. I hope it keeps her up nights. I can't believe her boyfriend didn't just walk off the set when she made the "I'm so glad I'm not married to you" remark.

agentcarver
    Aw, NO!

I missed it!

(I've been reminding myself ALL WEEK to tape it!)

I like Gen's room a lot...At first, I didn't think the combination of colors she had picked out would look good, but it did! I agree about the HO...what a whiny wench!

I have never liked Gen, she just bugs me with that stupid voice she puts on.

I thought it was very rude of her to walk over Andy's carpentry like that.

Talking of rude though, did you hear what Paige said when the other HO's husband was talking about the radiator?
    It was plainly obvious he had said that he couldn't find the valve to swithc off the radiator. Gen basically said it was ok and Paige was like "you understood that?"
    How rude can you get?
    She is so damn ignorant. The guy spoke really good english.
    I wish one of those slates had hit Paige. It might have knocked some sense into her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by fluff
    I wish one of those slates had hit Paige. It might have knocked some sense into her.
    Fluff!

Did you see the look on her face when Handy Andy told them about slate possibly falling off the roof? I was !

I was so hoping they would have Carol hosting... I don't know why I thought it was even a remote possibility.....
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Wishful thinking Cali, I was wishing right along with you.

I think the good thing about Gen's room is that if the ho really can't live with the pumpkin colour it would take minimum effort for her to prime the walls then paint with a more neutral liveable shade. I think Gen did a good job.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Well, if Paige hosted and edition of TS on CR's home turf, I wonder if Carol will ever host an edition of CR somewhere here...?

I'd love to see Lawrence and Ty work together...that'd be a hoot! Of course, Linda and/or Anna would probably be over him. Who knows...maybe Graham, Oliver, and/or Lawrence would be as well!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well, if Paige hosted and edition of TS on CR's home turf, I wonder if Carol will ever host an edition of CR somewhere here
    We can only hope..
    Paige was too funny after the slate crack from HA.

I don't like pumpkin orange with the other colors, too much like Halloween for my liking- still not terrible..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast