+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: "The Swan" to premiere on Fox on 03/29 (now 04/07)

FORT Newbie
    I loved the show..Rachel is a knockout and that husband of hers really made me mad. She needed him and he well who knows what the hell he was up to. Anyone know if they have any children? If they dont I hope she gets rid of that idiot. He called her average and did you get a look at him?? OMG talk about a double bagger...Now whos average pal..get a life and a new wife. Onward Rachel you deserve much much better.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by glfcrzygal
    I loved the show..Rachel is a knockout and that husband of hers really made me mad. She needed him and he well who knows what the hell he was up to. Anyone know if they have any children? If they dont I hope she gets rid of that idiot. He called her average and did you get a look at him?? OMG talk about a double bagger...Now whos average pal..get a life and a new wife. Onward Rachel you deserve much much better.
    I totally agree. Rachel married one ugly dude yet he's there calling her average. *sigh* Men.

But is it just me or did anyone else think that Kelly came out better looking? I mean yeah, Rachel was pretty but I thought Kelly looked alot prettier.

Now as for these shows being "wrong", I have to agree because I hate how our society is sooo obsessed with beauty because people have no choice with what they were born with. But because our society is so obsessed with looks all the unattractive can do is either conform and get plastic surgery, or go without it and be subject to a life of few dates, public taunts, and an unattractive person is even less likely to be hired for a job then an attractive person. However if you choose not to conform to societys standards of beauty, there is one good thing. You'll know that people like you for you and not what you look like, the people that come into your life will be fewer and far between but they'll be genuine unlike the type of people that the "beauty queens" attract. I think this is the main thing that makes me think twice about having plastic surgery (and trust me I need it)

I do however wish that they would've put ugly women on this show and not average looking women who're really not in need of the plastic surgery. They often times seem to do the same thing on extreme makeover too. For once I just wish they'd show someone that wouldn't possibly be considered higher then a 4 on the 1-10 scale. Both Rachel and Kelly were at least 5's or 6's coming into this IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    As far as I'm aware, the Swan show was taped several months ago, and there is no application process available any more (unless they decide to do a second one, which they have not announced).
    Hi, John. Didn't know if you knew the URL, or not, but the URL for casting for The Swan is (nevermind, they won't let me post it because I'm new. Bleah. If anyone wants it, send me a message?). The information for 2003 is still on the site. I'm guessing that if they're going to do a part 2, they'll update it later this year. The site is still good for those who would like to know what will be expected if they do want to audition later on. Hope this helps anyone!

digital ugly duckling StarCandi's Avatar

So Glad!

i am so happy that Rachel WON! , i was praying for her to win from the beginning!
    she is the one that i am most like.

i found where to audition... go to WXMI d.o.t. C.O.M look for Fox 17/Grand Rapids.. then look forThe Swan
    [they wont let me put the link in, sorry
    ~daynah

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345