+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105106107108109110111112113114115
Results 1,141 to 1,146 of 1146
Like Tree357Likes

Thread: Food Network shows

Re: Food Network shows

I donít remember these yukky food combo bake challenges. Itís hard to watch. Really unappealing desserts.
    Kao likes this.

Kao

Not only unappealing, but in some cases inedible. I don't see the point of that challenge.
    waywyrd, PeekingDuck and woodiedog like this.

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

I think it must be a trend to make savory deserts? That's the only thing I can think that would join those combos.
    woodiedog likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

Iron Chef Gauntlet season 2 begins tonight.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Kao

I watched it, and was extremely pissed off at the winner of the first challenge. I know that it's supposed to be strategic...but there's that, and then there's what that wanker did, which was to announce that someone was a great cook and real competition so he wanted to get rid of him, and that's why he was sending him to the elimination round. It left a bad taste in my mouth, and apparently in Alton's as well because after Tion won he said "You know you weren't in the elim round because of your cooking. It was purely because of THAT MAN" while pointing at the creep, who then has the nerve to fist-punch the air while grinning. I also noticed that while the other chefs congratulated Tion for his win, he didn't so I guess he was mad that his plan to get Tion kicked off the show didn't work. Ugh.

Some of those roll cakes from Baking Championship last night were just beautiful...and a couple weren't. Mine always crack when I re-roll them, so I can't say much. I might have to try one of those floral patterns, though, they were so cute!
    tinderbox and woodiedog like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread