+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1262102103104105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1121
Like Tree331Likes

Thread: Food Network shows

Re: Food Network shows

Is anybody watching Guy's Big Project? He's going to get someone their own traveling show like Triple D. Everyone he has eliminated so far I agree with except for last night. It was between Rashad and Lindsay. I thought Lindsay was great, she tends to get nervous in front of the camera but that can be fixed, Rashad was just kind of blah. Lindsay was the one eliminated.
    Dinahann likes this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Is anybody watching Guy's Big Project? He's going to get someone their own traveling show like Triple D. Everyone he has eliminated so far I agree with except for last night. It was between Rashad and Lindsay. I thought Lindsay was great, she tends to get nervous in front of the camera but that can be fixed, Rashad was just kind of blah. Lindsay was the one eliminated.
    I have read its not doing too good in the ratings. I have not seen it.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I have read its not doing too good in the ratings. I have not seen it.
    Interesting, I like it.
    Dinahann likes this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

I can't believe that one guy put boobs on his gingerbread woman cookies for the Cookie Challenge show. Ree looked like she didn't want to eat them.

And that poor girl on Baking Championship - how do you "holiday up" banana pudding? I wouldn't have known what to do with it either, it's always been a summer dessert to me. Maybe put a pound or three of ginger in it, since the judges seem obsessed with ginger...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I can't believe that one guy put boobs on his gingerbread woman cookies for the Cookie Challenge show. Ree looked like she didn't want to eat them.

And that poor girl on Baking Championship - how do you "holiday up" banana pudding? I wouldn't have known what to do with it either, it's always been a summer dessert to me. Maybe put a pound or three of ginger in it, since the judges seem obsessed with ginger...
    I know what you mean... banana pudding. How can that go with ginger?
    waywyrd and tinderbox like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Anybody who can make an edible cheesecake (that the judges absolutely loved!) out of feta cheese should totally win this season of Holiday Baking Championship. Feta is such a dry, crumbly mess...all I ever do with it is sprinkle it on salads.

I zonked out during the Cookie show, so no idea who won that.
    libgirl2 and tinderbox like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

The blonde who made a sturdy ginger bread cookie box. They keep changing judges on that show which is both confusing and interesting.
    waywyrd and tinderbox like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    I'm watching. It's the "Guy" show I like best. Actually, it's the only "Guy" show I can stand. FN seems like it's becoming the Guy Fieri network... I agree with you about Rashad. He seems sweet enough but a little bland. Plus we already have a FN winner whose specialty is barbecue (Eddie Jackson), so why do we need another one? The only one I would watch on a show of their own is the Deli Hunter. I love that guy.
    karna68 likes this.

I remember when DDD went to his Deli, I think in NYC. I liked him then and liked what I saw of his segment of the one show I watched.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Anybody who can make an edible cheesecake (that the judges absolutely loved!) out of feta cheese should totally win this season of Holiday Baking Championship. Feta is such a dry, crumbly mess...all I ever do with it is sprinkle it on salads.

I zonked out during the Cookie show, so no idea who won that.
    I totally agree, and to think the guy who won was all thrilled that he beat her in the challenge. Really? He gave her FETA cheese! Quite the accomplishment for him....NOT.

+ Reply to Thread