+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 111 FirstFirst ... 95999100101102103104105106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1110
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: Food Network shows

Re: Food Network shows

Here's an article on Jason Smith from Andy Dehnart's realityblurred:

Food Network Star winner Jason Smith on his new role as a judge - realityblurred
    Arielflies likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    The third season of Halloween Baking Championship starts tonight - I love watching all the holiday baking shows!
    I love the Halloween Baking Championship and the Christmas one! Such fun!
    waywyrd and redsox girl like this.

KAREN

Let GIANT pumpkin carving commence!!!
    cablejockey and waywyrd like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    It's going to drive me nuts trying to figure out which previous shows these bakers were on. Wasn't Cheryl on Jason's Holiday Baking Championship show? Adelberto and Suzanna I've also seen on previous shows. And one man I think was on a Cake Wars episode.

Same premise - a Skills round and a Master Round. The skills round was upside down individual cakes which the three judges tasted and critiqued at the bakers' stations. For the Master tasting of double barrel wedding cakes the judges were seated at a judging table.

I enjoyed it, but seeing so many familiar faces without reference to Food Network shows will drive me crazy.
    Cheryl was on Jason's holiday baking show. I think she came in second to him. Adelberto (I think that was him) and the African American guy were on another baking show together (maybe spring?). Suzanna, the lady from mexico? She was on one of the baking shows also. I thought it was the same as Jason but I'm thinking it was when that cute Italian baker was on(I can't remember his name but he showed up on network star also).
    Arielflies likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dabmusic View Post
    Cheryl was on Jason's holiday baking show. I think she came in second to him. Adelberto (I think that was him) and the African American guy were on another baking show together (maybe spring?). Suzanna, the lady from mexico? She was on one of the baking shows also. I thought it was the same as Jason but I'm thinking it was when that cute Italian baker was on(I can't remember his name but he showed up on network star also).
    Damiano. He has also shown up on judging panels. It's the heavy set guy who I think I've seen on Cake Wars.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I forgot about this one! Love it!
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dabmusic View Post
    I think it was the spring, the one where Maeve won, if I remember correctly. Adalberto is local. I have been to his shop a couple of times and it is awesome. The first time I went in I had to apologize and geek out for a minute. I was rooting for him and am now. He is very friendly and didn't run screaming at my geek out moment.
    Arielflies likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I was pleasantly surprised that Andy Chlebana is from my local junior college! My son went there!
    Arielflies likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

So we have Halloween Wars, Halloween Baking Championship, and there was some other version of Halloween Wars on last night, too. Haunted Hayride? I can't keep up with them all.

Whichever one they did the witches finger cookies on, the one guy got screwed! His cookies looked miles better than the girl who won the goodie basket. Hers were all flat and weird looking...must have tasted spectacular, though.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread