+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 111 FirstFirst ... 8589899100101102103104105106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1110
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: Food Network shows

Kao

Re: Food Network shows

I watched I Hart Food and liked it. I've liked the host ever since to do a youtube show called "My Drunk Kitchen" and she's a very engaging.

The third season of Halloween Baking Championship starts tonight - I love watching all the holiday baking shows!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I have it set to record. This is a massive week for new shows.
    waywyrd likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Food Network Star winner Jason is already hosting a competition show, Best Baker in America, which starts tomorrow night (Wed) at 10PM ET.

Best Baker in America | Food Network
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Yay, yay! I knew he would end up judging. However, they are shoving this show in the midst of Halloween Banking Championship, so are we going into baking overload?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I think "overload" is the Food Channel's middle name.
    waywyrd and Arielflies like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

CCL

Don't see Jason's show on Food Network Canada. We have had the Worst Bakers in America on but not the best...
    The Halloween Baking Championship started yesterday here as well. I have not watched the previous iterations. Not a huge Halloween fan but it was a fun show.
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

Check out Wednesday (tomorrow) night at 10 PM. In the link you will see the first show repeats two other times during the week.

CCL

Nope, tonight on Food Network Canada at 10 it is Worst Cooks in America. My sister says she saw a Food Network Canada Fall commercial which had Jason in it so maybe it will air later here.
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

It's going to drive me nuts trying to figure out which previous shows these bakers were on. Wasn't Cheryl on Jason's Holiday Baking Championship show? Adelberto and Suzanna I've also seen on previous shows. And one man I think was on a Cake Wars episode.

Same premise - a Skills round and a Master Round. The skills round was upside down individual cakes which the three judges tasted and critiqued at the bakers' stations. For the Master tasting of double barrel wedding cakes the judges were seated at a judging table.

I enjoyed it, but seeing so many familiar faces without reference to Food Network shows will drive me crazy.
    sunshine3331 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread