+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 111 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1110
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: Food Network shows

Re: Food Network

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    Speaking off, anyone watching Spring Baking Championship? I am, and while I still enjoy the baking competition, I'm not enjoying this one as much as I did the Holiday one.
    I watched the Holiday version and hated that they picked the winner based on looks not taste. (I mean, shouldn't the winner be able to bake really tasty food?) The guy that lost had troubles with his design but they all said that his food tasted really good. So I didn't bother watching the Spring Baking Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonsmom View Post
    I love Demaris's show and think she does have the longevity factor. I didn't care of Lenny and don't see him ever having a show that would have a large audience. Didn't the "sandwich king" guy have a show for a while and has also been on other shows??

On another note.... I've read that Bobby Flay is going through a divorce (his third?) and Giada is as well. Hmmmm......
    The Sandwich King, Jeff Morrow, is currently doing The Kitchen show which I enjoy quite a bit. It show a lot of how-to's on easy as well as complex things.
    AmyKay, Debb70 and sparklete like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I know that Food Network Star started, but this is from the past couple of years so I figured this was the better spot for it.

Did anyone notice that the shows they aired before the new season started were of Damaris' season and not Lenny's? I think that's very telling about how they feel about him.

Also, the only thing I've read him doing since was appear on an episode of "Guy's Grocery Games" (lost final round). No show has materialized, and I'm thinking it's because of his comments about stars who work on the network. And honestly, I have a feeling they gave him a cash option and just cut him loose.

The GGG gig was before the FNS show. That is how I recognized him when they introduced him on Food Network Star. That is very interesting about using repeats of Demaris' season rather than his.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

New season of Worst Cooks in America has been announced by Reality Blurred as "Celeb" edition- Chris Soules, Kendra Wilkinson, Dean Cain, Jaleel White, Barry Williams, Ellen Cleghorne, and “JWOWW” . Hosted by Rachel Ray and Anne Burrell. Its being filmed now, to air in the fall.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    New season of Worst Cooks in America has been announced by Reality Blurred as "Celeb" edition- Chris Soules, Kendra Wilkinson, Dean Cain, Jaleel White, Barry Williams, Ellen Cleghorne, and “JWOWW” . Hosted by Rachel Ray and Anne Burrell. Its being filmed now, to air in the fall.
    YUCK!! That's one I won't be watching.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fan

I'd watch it for JWoWW... I thinks she's funny.

I'd watch it for trainwreck Kendra. I'm curious to see if she quits cooking as early as she quit diving (on that show with Greg Louganis awhile back).
    AmyKay likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I'm bringing this thread out of retirement. lol

Does anyone watch Trisha Yearwood's cooking show? I do occasionally and had a question. Not sure if I should post it here or the music thread, but anyway, did you see her recent show with guest from her band? She did a rare performance at a little place in Oklahoma and her band backed her up. She prepared their dinner with the help of one of the bandmates. Since she doesn't tour much anymore, I was curious as to how she still keeps a band around.

FORT Fanatic

I was googling for a recipe today and landed on one from Tyler Florence. Man I had forgotten about that guy and he used to be on all the time. Anybody know what he is up to?

+ Reply to Thread