+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 377778798081828384858687888990919293949596 LastLast
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: Food Network

Re: Food Network

I will not be watching that MC Kids. I can't stand to see adults berated and bullied, why on earth would I sign on to watch the same done to children?

I've enjoyed the Rachel V Guy version. There are a couple of kids on there that could stand to be knocked down a few pegs, clearly their parents have not taught them the meaning of being humble. I liked seeing a supportive show, I wish more adult shows were like this.

Food Truck - I'm watching just to see the Philly guys lose. Cannot stand them and was so disgusted that they stayed over the Slider chefs. I thought they were the most professionally behaved of the bunch and they impressed me with that. I like Tiki Tiki Taco and the Aloha Plate so I would be happy with either winning.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    I will not be watching that MC Kids. I can't stand to see adults berated and bullied, why on earth would I sign on to watch the same done to children?

I've enjoyed the Rachel V Guy version. There are a couple of kids on there that could stand to be knocked down a few pegs, clearly their parents have not taught them the meaning of being humble. I liked seeing a supportive show, I wish more adult shows were like this.

Food Truck - I'm watching just to see the Philly guys lose. Cannot stand them and was so disgusted that they stayed over the Slider chefs. I thought they were the most professionally behaved of the bunch and they impressed me with that. I like Tiki Tiki Taco and the Aloha Plate so I would be happy with either winning.
    I just started watching the Food Truck Race and I like both of them as well. The Philly guys are annoying.
    tapper01 likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

On the Kids version of "Guy vs. Rachel" did anyone see why Sydney didn't cook anything? I thought it was odd that she got a score of "0."

I do agree that many of the kids in the show have a bit of an ego but my favorites are most of the boys. I'm not too keen on any of the girls except Alessandra, who is keeping this show in perspective as far as the girls: It's supposed to be fun win lose or draw.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    On the Kids version of "Guy vs. Rachel" did anyone see why Sydney didn't cook anything? I thought it was odd that she got a score of "0."
    She had a tummyache, so she wussed out and didn't participate.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I just started watching the Food Truck Race and I like both of them as well. The Philly guys are annoying.
    They are annoying, but in a Philly kinda way, which I'm totally used to, so it comes off not quite so bad for me. That being said, I'd still put them 3rd because of their temper tantrums with each other and their ineptitude.

I like all three finalists, but Aloha Plate is my favorite. It's hard not to love an easy-going Islander.
    jadewarlock likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

My favorite teams on Food Truck Race are the Aloha Plate and Tikka Tikka Taco as far as the finalists. I'd much rather had the sliders or the Bowled and Beautiful teams over the Philly guys because then it'd be a final three I actually enjoy.

I'm just hoping that we don't have the foreshadowing in the show and we see the ornery outfits of the finalists win this show.
    Shoepie and sparklete like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I didn't care for Top Chef Masters at all. Boring!
    Shoepie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

News about the show that the winner of Next Food Network Star will be doing. Starts October 27th at 10:30AM

Food and Love: Better Together on Damaris Phillips' Southern at Heart | FN Dish
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Looking forward to Masterchef Junior.....or whatever it is called. I'm sure the 3 judges will be in mentoring/tutorial mode.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It is on Fox and has its own thread for those who want to talk about it. It premiered last night (Fri) at 8 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread