+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 377778798081828384858687888990919293949596 LastLast
Results 861 to 870 of 952
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: Food Network

  1. #861
    Crazy Shutterbug Harmony2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,163

    Re: Food Network

    I will not be watching that MC Kids. I can't stand to see adults berated and bullied, why on earth would I sign on to watch the same done to children?

    I've enjoyed the Rachel V Guy version. There are a couple of kids on there that could stand to be knocked down a few pegs, clearly their parents have not taught them the meaning of being humble. I liked seeing a supportive show, I wish more adult shows were like this.

    Food Truck - I'm watching just to see the Philly guys lose. Cannot stand them and was so disgusted that they stayed over the Slider chefs. I thought they were the most professionally behaved of the bunch and they impressed me with that. I like Tiki Tiki Taco and the Aloha Plate so I would be happy with either winning.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

  2. #862
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,790

    Re: Food Network

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    I will not be watching that MC Kids. I can't stand to see adults berated and bullied, why on earth would I sign on to watch the same done to children?

    I've enjoyed the Rachel V Guy version. There are a couple of kids on there that could stand to be knocked down a few pegs, clearly their parents have not taught them the meaning of being humble. I liked seeing a supportive show, I wish more adult shows were like this.

    Food Truck - I'm watching just to see the Philly guys lose. Cannot stand them and was so disgusted that they stayed over the Slider chefs. I thought they were the most professionally behaved of the bunch and they impressed me with that. I like Tiki Tiki Taco and the Aloha Plate so I would be happy with either winning.
    I just started watching the Food Truck Race and I like both of them as well. The Philly guys are annoying.
    tapper01 likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  3. #863
    FORT Fogey jadewarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,947

    Re: Food Network

    On the Kids version of "Guy vs. Rachel" did anyone see why Sydney didn't cook anything? I thought it was odd that she got a score of "0."

    I do agree that many of the kids in the show have a bit of an ego but my favorites are most of the boys. I'm not too keen on any of the girls except Alessandra, who is keeping this show in perspective as far as the girls: It's supposed to be fun win lose or draw.

  4. #864
    FORT Fogey Ellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,034

    Re: Food Network

    Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    On the Kids version of "Guy vs. Rachel" did anyone see why Sydney didn't cook anything? I thought it was odd that she got a score of "0."
    She had a tummyache, so she wussed out and didn't participate.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

  5. #865
    Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC coast
    Posts
    3,439

    Re: Food Network

    Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I just started watching the Food Truck Race and I like both of them as well. The Philly guys are annoying.
    They are annoying, but in a Philly kinda way, which I'm totally used to, so it comes off not quite so bad for me. That being said, I'd still put them 3rd because of their temper tantrums with each other and their ineptitude.

    I like all three finalists, but Aloha Plate is my favorite. It's hard not to love an easy-going Islander.
    jadewarlock likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

  6. #866
    FORT Fogey jadewarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,947

    Re: Food Network

    My favorite teams on Food Truck Race are the Aloha Plate and Tikka Tikka Taco as far as the finalists. I'd much rather had the sliders or the Bowled and Beautiful teams over the Philly guys because then it'd be a final three I actually enjoy.

    I'm just hoping that we don't have the foreshadowing in the show and we see the ornery outfits of the finalists win this show.
    Shoepie and sparklete like this.

  7. #867
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,092

    Re: Food Network

    I didn't care for Top Chef Masters at all. Boring!
    Shoepie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  8. #868
    Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC coast
    Posts
    3,439

    Re: Food Network

    News about the show that the winner of Next Food Network Star will be doing. Starts October 27th at 10:30AM

    Food and Love: Better Together on Damaris Phillips' Southern at Heart | FN Dish
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

  9. #869
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,092

    Re: Food Network

    Looking forward to Masterchef Junior.....or whatever it is called. I'm sure the 3 judges will be in mentoring/tutorial mode.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  10. #870
    All Summer-y Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,185

    Re: Food Network

    It is on Fox and has its own thread for those who want to talk about it. It premiered last night (Fri) at 8 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.