+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 100 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 998
Like Tree228Likes

Thread: Food Network

  1. #611
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,323

    Re: Food Network

    Maude, there is a discussion of this in the Miscellaneous Celebrity New thread.

  2. #612
    signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,558

    Re: Food Network

    Thanks, KatesMom! I was surprised I couldn't find it anywhere. I knew somebody had to be talking about it!

  3. #613
    Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,978

    Re: Food Network

    Is anyone else watching the Rachel Ray & Guy Fieri Celebrity Cookoff show? I usually have little tolerance for Rachel & Guy, but I find the show oddly addictive based on the weird mix of celebrities. I'm not a particular fan of Coolio, Taylor Dane, and Joey Fatone (though I've always liked Lou Diamond Phillips). They are the top 4 and damn, they can cook! I never even thought much about Coolio, but I now would love to be invited to dinner at his house.

  4. #614
    FORT Fogey TripleGemini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lynn, MA
    Posts
    2,187

    Re: Food Network

    I started watching the show, but just couldn't find the energy for it the last two weeks. Although I am hoping LDP wins :-)

  5. #615
    signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,558

    Re: Food Network

    Geoffrey Zakarian had his first Iron Chef battle tonight as the newest Iron Chef. He won! Yay! He did really well and scored pretty high. I am glad to see him starting off on the right foot!
    sparklete likes this.

  6. #616
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Food Network

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Is anyone else watching the Rachel Ray & Guy Fieri Celebrity Cookoff show? I usually have little tolerance for Rachel & Guy, but I find the show oddly addictive based on the weird mix of celebrities. I'm not a particular fan of Coolio, Taylor Dane, and Joey Fatone (though I've always liked Lou Diamond Phillips). They are the top 4 and damn, they can cook! I never even thought much about Coolio, but I now would love to be invited to dinner at his house.
    I am watching this. It is kind of odd but I enjoy it. Guy and Rachael are not favorites but they are keeping the irritation factor down. I am not sure how good any of them are at cooking. I haven't seen anything particularly interesting in their dishes. They pull it off enough to present something though.

  7. #617
    FORT Fogey TripleGemini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lynn, MA
    Posts
    2,187

    Re: Food Network

    Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Geoffrey Zakarian had his first Iron Chef battle tonight as the newest Iron Chef. He won! Yay! He did really well and scored pretty high. I am glad to see him starting off on the right foot!
    Actually, that was his second Iron Chef battle, but he won his first battle, too (with a perfect score). :-)

  8. #618
    Forum Assistant Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,779

    Re: Food Network

    Update: Lou Diamond Phillips won the celebrity cook off on Rachel vs. Guy. The last challenge between him and Coolio was a restaurant war with the Zagats as guest judges. They took the ratings from the diners and the determined the winner of the $50,000 donation to a favorite charity. It was a fun show!

    Next up is Worst Cook in America challenge!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  9. #619
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    7,205

    Re: Food Network

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Next up is Worst Cook in America challenge!
    Now that is one I am waiting on!
    Ellen likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  10. #620
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Food Network

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Update: Lou Diamond Phillips won the celebrity cook off on Rachel vs. Guy. The last challenge between him and Coolio was a restaurant war with the Zagats as guest judges. They took the ratings from the diners and the determined the winner of the $50,000 donation to a favorite charity. It was a fun show!

    Next up is Worst Cook in America challenge!
    I thought it was odd that both Guy and Rachael actually gave them recipes and told them what to cook, all the while telling the diners that it was their choice. I warmed to Rachael; she was very tonned down from what I remember. I don't watch her show.

    Definately looking forward to Worst Cooks! Love this one.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.