+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 98 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Like Tree223Likes

Thread: Food Network

Oh no.. she doesn't tip 2 dollars.. she USUALLY tips $1.10-1.60. It's outrageous! "After Tax and Tip" OH SHUT UP! I HAAAAAAAATE her!!!

FORT Fogey
    My dear lord.. those FHM pics are so bad. My eyes! And I never realized how little she tips-- I assume she pays them more after the camera is off. I hope she does.

And there is nothign wrong with having a crush on the Iron Chefs--I agree glitternerfball, Sakai seems like a totally lovable guy.

Texie, Sleepy: I love Ming Tsai!

Also, in addition to his PBS show, he has a great gig on the Fine Living Network: a show called "Ming Tsai's Adventures." At, he is freed from the studio, and we get to see him do things like go deep water fishing in Hawaii, and then cook it in some beautiful outdoor location. It's like going on vacation with Ming Tsai!

Glitter: I also have an inexplicable love for Sakai. He is my fave Iron Chef, with Morimoto pulling up second.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Matt you are going to have bad karma for the rest of the day ... those FHM pics of Rachel were vomit inducing!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Matt you are going to have bad karma for the rest of the day ... those FHM pics of Rachel were vomit inducing!
    Omg.. I just spit water all over my computer monitor. I wasn't expecting to see that kind of a response.

That's Duxxy for you Matt...she's truly evil. For proof, notice she just hexed you. For good reason, but still
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    That's Duxxy for you Matt...she's truly evil. For proof, notice she just hexed you. For good reason, but still

Hey! Texi! I resemble that remark!
    What?? was I supposed to thank him for pics of a tarty, ex-hojo, look-at-me-I'm-soooo-cute pics?? WHAT?? you KNOW I can resist following the links!

ok so I wish you good karma for the rest of the night Matt.. and well into tomorrow
    Rachel dressed like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island *shiver*
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

OK.. so I just saw all of Iron Chef America this weekend. (They aired it over a 1 month period on Food TV Canada) You guys are right. It was totally rigged. How lame. In the first battle, Sakai should have beat Bobby Flay, in the second, Morimoto should have beat Batali, and in the third I do agree that Wolfgang Puck won. In the tag team battle, Jeffery Steingarten (I think that's who it was) was a complete ass to Sakai, and I felt that Sakai and Batali should have beat Morimoto and Bobby Flay.

Oh well. Poop!

I do agree, Matt, Wolfie totally earned his win. The others, well, that is so iffy. I also couldn't believe what a pompous ass Steingarten was.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

+ Reply to Thread