+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 96 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: Food Network

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Re: Food Network

So, who's watching The Next Food Network Star? I thought the right guy went home last night (the annoying radio host). I'd like to see Stilettos in the Kitchen lady go next.
    kireelady likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    So, who's watching The Next Food Network Star? I thought the right guy went home last night (the annoying radio host). I'd like to see Stilettos in the Kitchen lady go next.
    I love this show and it looks much better this season. Yes, the right guy went home and I hope stilettos is next. She may be needed for more drama with Alisha, though. So far it is much more interesting than the past two seasons.

FORT Fanatic

At this point I don't have a clear cut favorite. I live in Vegas, so I'm rooting for Vic Vegas, but he needs to actually present a dish to the judges or he's gone. The lady who kept saying "sexy" bugs the heck out of me. I'd never watch a show with her in it. I try to picture whose show I'd actually want to watch...none so far stand out. When Guy Fiere won his season I knew I'd watch his show...and I do. Guy and Aaron McCargo "Big Daddy's House" are the only past season's winners' show that I watch anymore. I can't stand Aarti's Party and don't like Melissa D(whatever her last name is) either.

The "sexy [ahem] stilettos" woman seems to me like a reject from "Mob Wives." Please, get rid of her already!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    The "sexy [ahem] stilettos" woman seems to me like a reject from "Mob Wives." Please, get rid of her already!
    I so agree. If the judging is serious she will not last long. They did not seem to like her or her approach. And what does it mean anyway? Cooking in heels is just silly. I wouldnt want to drop food on them if I could get to where it made any sense to wear them in the first place.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I so agree. If the judging is serious she will not last long. They did not seem to like her or her approach. And what does it mean anyway? Cooking in heels is just silly. I wouldnt want to drop food on them if I could get to where it made any sense to wear them in the first place.
    I can't stand the woman. Obvously they think she will attract a lot of viewers - even if most can't stand her. I think they may keep her on for a while for the viewershop.

To the Point

Love this show! Agree with all who said right guy went home, "thinks she's sexy" needs to go next. I especially find her to be annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Love this show! Agree with all who said right guy went home, "thinks she's sexy" needs to go next. I especially find her to be annoying.
    I agree, but I'll bet they keep her for way longer than necessary for drama/buzz/ratings -- like they did with Lisa (?) Whatsherface with the high heels, designer clothes, and Romulan/Vulcan hairdon't...
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Where the heck is this show? I have it programmed on my DVR but so far, nothing but this last episode talked about above. Probably operator error but darn, I really like this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Where the heck is this show? I have it programmed on my DVR but so far, nothing but this last episode talked about above. Probably operator error but darn, I really like this show.
    I had the same problem. It's because the show is now called "Food Network Star". If you have the old "Next Food Network Star" programmed on your dvr, it won't record. You have to reprogram it with the new title.

Also, there is a thread for this show a little lower on the main page. I think under the shows we don't cover section.

+ Reply to Thread