+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 98 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast
Like Tree223Likes

Thread: Food Network

Re: Food Network

I, too, enjoy DI with Robert instead of Michael Symon.

I didn't really agree with the elimination in episode one of Last Cake.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I loved the Faberge egg-style wedding cake in "The Last Cake Standing." I thought it, and Elisa's cake were the best! The couple, however, didn't want beautiful and elegant.

I was surprised to see that Robert Irvine was back after all that scandal.

I don't think Chopped is a rip off of Top Chef at all. Totally different concept. Or you just mean the challenges in the show?

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3410965;
    I love the Last Cake Standing! I'm not sure of the comment about Bronwen, however. I think she is a doll - and I think her cake definitely should have won. I will definitely be watching.
    Oh I made the comment about her because she did that sound bite where she was saying that Keegan should just record the sound of (forgot the challenge one winners name) him saying that persons name so he could play it over and over and over every time she won. It just came off as very bitter considering that she has the most wins out of all of them. So what if the other girl has won all three challenges she was in? Maybe I heard it wrong but I definitely got a bitter feeling off that comment, like she was mad that she hadn't won.

Up till that point? I have always liked Bronwen and didn't get how come so many disliked her.

FORT Fanatic

As far as Robert Irvine still being on Dinner Impossible, I believe they were already filming a new series with him when news came out about his fudging his past experience. They went ahead and kept filming, but I doubt they will use him again.

Too bad - he was good.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3411776;
    As far as Robert Irvine still being on Dinner Impossible, I believe they were already filming a new series with him when news came out about his fudging his past experience. They went ahead and kept filming, but I doubt they will use him again.

Too bad - he was good.
    I don't know about that since last season they had DI with Michael Symons from that Iron Chef Challenge show.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Am I completely missing it or is there no thread for the upcoming season of The Next Food Network Star?
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ladytex;3411777;
    I don't know about that since last season they had DI with Michael Symons from that Iron Chef Challenge show.
    I really like Robert much more than I do Michael. Hope he sticks around. Who cares if he fudged his resume, he's much more fun to watch.

I could have sworn there was a thread just for the FN: Challenges but I can't find it.

Anybody watch the seafood challenge? Where the winner got to be the spokesperson for the Seafood Industry (I think they said Homegrown or something like that) for the next year? It was rather awesome. The governors of each state asked a particular chef to represent their state in the challenge. They all used seafood that was representative of their coastal state (another factor, had to be a coastal state).

There were some big names in it. Paula Dean, John Besh, the guy who authored Bubba Gump, the personal chef of the Governor of Alaska, etc. It was fun watching all the interactions between the chefs, especially Dean and Besh. The right chef won it since I think theirs looked the most appetizing. Actually I would have loved to try all the dishes!

If you see it on rerun, be sure to catch it! It was great.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

The thread for the Next Food Network Star is in Other TV - Reality Shows.

+ Reply to Thread