+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Mad Mad House on Sci-fi channel

Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    This Kelly has been plagued with this no one like me attitude will haunt her forever until she takes a good look at herself or better yet watching herself in this episode.
    Yep, hopefully she got a good glimpse in the mirror by watching this. Sadly I have the feeling she kept the childish behavior and refused to have anything more to do with the show once she left. Such a shame, the Alts wanted to accept her, probably much like the rest of the world, yet she made it basically impossible.

You never heard so much yelling at the tv as I did last night when she started mouthing off on her way out in confessionals calling them "freaks". That just totally proved how much she didn't need to be there, far too immature to handle such a possibly life changing situation. Oh vey did I ever get worked up over that!! Those people represent many of my friends (yep I hang with a very diverse crowd), you don't go stomping on them like that cause they are just like you, even more so than you can imagine sometimes.

Phew ok that feels better now, mini rant was much needed.

Did you go on the scifi.com website and see the video tape of Kelly insulting the guests AND the alts before she was even eliminated??? This girl had problems from the beginning.

I wanted to poke her face with a hot oven fryer when she started doing that "something is inside of me, get it out!!" at Fiona's ceremony and then making all those weird faces during elimination. She seems to make those faces a lot though especially during the above mentioned confessional.

On the site, it says Kelly is going to chat on Monday at 9:00 pm. OOOOOO I can't wait. > : )

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Did you go on the scifi.com website and see the video tape of Kelly insulting the guests AND the alts before she was even eliminated??? This girl had problems from the beginning.

I took a look at it...She REALLY needs step back and look at WHAT she's saying..

The OTHER clip is AWESOME! I loved it soo much I had to save it and show it to my roomate. It's a keeper!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I really liked this you guys. Cool show.

Ok. Kelly. Wow.Just.wow.

So she has the fear of not being liked, talked about, etc.. then she always goes on this MAJOR defense about the trivial things, causing people to TALK ABOUT HER. She is her own enemy, but doesn't even understand it at all. "I don't let ANYONE talk to me that way..".. or whatever she said at the hottub. She just admitted that she'll blow up at anyone about anything SHE deems "wrong"... hence the insecurity.

The face contorting with the "fear rite".. Holy cow!! It was gross looking!!! AND she DOES do those faces all the time..it's really unflattering.
    Honestly...this is an honest opinion I'm about to say regarding her and that unhealthy outlook on other people...

I can see her as loosing her temper to the extreme, even killing. She has such intense hatred for whomever or whatever she feels is "wronging" her, she'll try and "right" it with outbursts and intense rage. Some kids really screwed up her psych when in school or in the neighborhood, and she wants to exact some revenge.
    I dunno...she's twisted.
    Getting drunk and trying to get everyone to not like someone else cause they talk too much?? LOL Backfired on her and she lashed out again. "Why are you saying that? I USED to like you!" (to the other girl who defending the other girl)

My favorite alt is the tattoo'd guy. Can't remember his name, but I really like his attitude and views on things.

/I need to remember names better
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

That's Art Aguirre, Maveno.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    The face contorting with the "fear rite".. Holy cow!! It was gross looking!!! AND she DOES do those faces all the time..it's really unflattering.
    Ya know it's funny until they did the ceremony with Fiona I didn't notice the facial expressions that much, then after that it's all I could see whenever Kelly was on camera. It was almost like a "tick" or something that she was always doing something funky with her mouth.

There was something else that I'd forgotten about as well....no matter how freakin drunk I've been, oh and I've been PLENTY drunk at different points in time....I have NEVER EVER crawled around barking at the dog nor seen anyone else do it. :rolleyes

Glad you got to catch it and enjoyed it Maveno!! (I'll let you know if I see another repeat listed for the first episode so that you can catch that one as well) Art's probably my favorite of the group as well....ehhh I think, close toss up with him and Avocado. Both of them just seem so down to earth and cool to me. Avocado I'd just like to hang with, and Art I'd drive completely insane with a boatload of questions that I'd love to ask.

I almost wanted to vomit laughing when I saw that video clip on the website.

I'm just staring at it like, "Is it just me, or does she have some type of worm crawling under her face?"

My favorites are Avocado, Don, and Art in order of favoritism. It's kinda odd how I don't like the females that much but Fiona seems cool. She's extremely pretty.

But I love Avocado. I want like an Avocado plushie.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I almost wanted to vomit laughing when I saw that video clip on the website.

I'm just staring at it like, "Is it just me, or does she have some type of worm crawling under her face?"
    What in the world was going on with her face in that video, I have never seen anything like this. Too weird.
    That Kelly has a lot of problems, she really needs to get some professional help before it is too late.

I'm eager to attend that chat with her on Monday...

+ Reply to Thread