+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Mad Mad House on Sci-fi channel

Just pinched this from the bulletin board on the show's website, for fans of David "Avocado" Wolfe.

Avocado's drink recipe:
    http://www.rawfood.com/forum/ultimat...c;f=2;t=000292

Also, David "Avocado" Wolfe's web sites:

Avocado's main site:
    http://www.davidwolfe.com

Avocado's speaking schedule:
    http://www.rawfood.com/events.html

Avocado's books, CDs, DVDs, etc.
    http://www.rawfood.com

-Schwartz

I was setting up my recording schedule for the next few days and noticed another replay of the first episode on Thursday evening at (I believe) 8pm. That's followed by the new episode and then a replay of the new one at 11pm (which is very important for those of us committed to Survivor and Apprentice earlier that evening).

If you haven't caught it and want to please take note and enjoy the show

FORT Newbie
    oh, i'm glad they're replaying it tomorrow! I only saw a few minutes of the first episode because I was flipping back and forth between that and another show....I was really looking forward to it from what I knew from the previews, and I really like it from what i've seen! My favorite Alt is by far Avocado, he seems so nice and interesting! all of the hosts/alts on the show are pretty cool, though. the witch(is she a 'witch' or a wiccan/pagan?) seems kind of fakey though. the voodoo woman too, but I think it's just the color and style of her clothes that make it seem that way. and obviously Don, the vampire, doesn't survive on blood, so he can't really call himself a vampire, but he has an interesting lifestyle. the tatooed guy seems pretty neat too, but I don't know much about him. it's a great show though.....the guy who was kicked out deserved it, he was pretty disrespectful to the voodoo woman, being scared of her religion and all.........

I'd love to be on the show, but i'm way too open-minded to even be considered to ever be on a show like that, sadly.....

also, the blood-bath thing in the first episode.....i'd like to know......blood from what?

The blood wasn't real so blood from a factory.

YAY, NEW EPISODE TONIGHT, WHO'S GONNA WATCH?!

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!
    Me, sort of. I've set the TiVo to record the 11 pm showing, so it can record CSI at 9 pm. So I'll probably watch it tomorrow I love TiVo.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    I was setting up my recording schedule for the next few days and noticed another replay of the first episode on Thursday evening at (I believe) 8pm. That's followed by the new episode and then a replay of the new one at 11pm (which is very important for those of us committed to Survivor and Apprentice earlier that evening).

If you haven't caught it and want to please take note and enjoy the show

Wow! Thanks libra!! I'll have to watch the 11 o'clock one. Looks like I'm always going to be one episode behind everyone. Better than nothing though.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

That's what I have to do -- record Mad Mad House while I watch CSI:

hopeless yesterday
    good show tonight wouldn't you say? at least they finally got rid of kelly. and shame on her for bad mouthing them after they got rid of her. i really liked the part when the guy flipped off everyone and told them all to f*** off, he even directed it towards the alts. that takes some courage.
    It's better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven. - Paradise Lost - Milton

That really ticked me off with Kelly's comments. How does she expect anyone to even have respect for her after her childish tantrum?

She really embarrassed herself and I really wish she was kicked off first before Hamin.

Now we know why no one likes Kelly.

Kelly getting the boot was WELL deserved....

She's a DRAMA Queen. I felt bad for her but her negativeness was too much. She comes off as Oh Woe Me. Shes is dire need of attention. Acts very childish if threatend. I was torn between her or Tim. What Tim did during the Nude Match was un-called for.

During the final minutes, Kelly does that "Why Are You Guys Doing This To Me Look" And then she just unraveled in front of the Alts......

That was PRICELESS.....

This Kelly has been plagued with this no one like me attitude will haunt her forever until she takes a good look at herself or better yet watching herself in this episode.

+ Reply to Thread