+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Airline

I know it's in rerun mode right now, but since I missed some early shows, these are mostly new to me.

Did you all see the show the other evening with that woman who was thankful she wasn't "middle class" when she wasn't able to get on the flight she thought was going to get on. She was killing me! I wanted to smack her. Just the way she kept going on about it... "Thank God I'm not a middle class person who is missing one of their vacation days waiting in an airport." "Thankfully I own my own business and aren't middle class and can take off whenever I like." We get it! You're successful. You're rich. You're also an arrogant beyotch! Step off... and don't you be talkin' to Yolanda like that.

This show is so interesting.
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

Quote Originally Posted by realornot
    This show is so interesting.
    This show is the only show that makes me realize there are possibly worse jobs than mine!! Love it for that reason alone!!

Seriously, I am just amazed these employees can remain so professional when dealing with such rude bumpkins (Maybe the cameras help, but my hat goes off to them!!)

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by katkitty
    Seriously, I am just amazed these employees can remain so professional when dealing with such rude bumpkins (Maybe the cameras help, but my hat goes off to them!!)
    Seriously!! I can barely handle the public and the rudeness at my job.. watching this gives me a shimmer of happiness (that my job isn't the worse).
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

These people are such idiots. The guy with the cat probably has done that before and gotten away with it.

Why does everyone think they are gonna die if they
    miss their connection ????
    I felt bad for the little kid.

And that woman should have been allowed to fly stand-by. Still love ya Gina

I will NEVER EVER fly Southwest ever again.I flew them once to Las Vegas and let me tell you,this airline is the most overrated carrier on earth.The planes are teeny tiny(they only fly antiquated crappy 737s,which are fine for a 2 hour flight,not fine for one that is 5 hours)...the planes are dirty and smell bad and I doubt they are maintained with any kind of regularity,considering the sounds mine was making throughout the flight...and don't get me started on Southwest's Nazi attitude towards drinking.I have been drunk,,,completely blotto...and have NEVER been taken off a plane or denied boarding.Not once and I fly a lot.
    The show is great but it just renforces all that is wrong with Southwest.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I've never had a problem with them. If they have the best price - they are who I fly.

At least I've learned from this show NOT to drink before boarding because if they smell even the tiniest bit of alcohol you could wind up being booted off. The guy with the cat doesn't deserve to own a cat. How he can't realize it could get crushed is beyond me.

I was really believing the one guy who thought he had an imaginary wife but I was relieved to find out it was an April Fool's joke. He did a good job acting crazy

I like the British version too but haven't seen it on lately.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213