+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheaters

Cheaters

Anyone watch this show? It's on the WB. I just happened to come across it flipping channels. Quite a show...not sure what I think about it yet. I was suprised not to find a single thread on it on this entire site!

I've watched this show from time to time, whenever I can catch it on. Quite a good show, actually. There was one episode where the host was stabbed in the stomach by the guy they caught cheating..

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alleria
    I've watched this show from time to time, whenever I can catch it on. Quite a good show, actually. There was one episode where the host was stabbed in the stomach by the guy they caught cheating..

Which host was stabbed? I don't like it as much without the first host. Tommy, I think was his name.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Umm.. yes, I watch it. ::ahem::
    It's a guilty pleasure show for me! The original host's name is Tommy Grand..I like him the best because he says so many cheesy lines just to get people all riled up.
    For instance:

Tommy: "I hate to show you this, BUT on this day of investigation they had sex on your wedding anniversary"..

Complaintant: ::sob sob:: "That bleep bleep!! Where are they!?!?" ::sob sob::

The other guy who is the host now, I don't know his name..but he's definately not as good. All stabbings aside.

ETA: Tommy: (talking into his cell phone) "Talk to me!"
    Last edited by Maveno; 12-29-2003 at 12:51 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Stabbing incident.

Thanks to this well written post, we're not alone in watching Cheaters... AND I'm happy to see that I'm not alone in thinking it was scripted. --stabbing incident--

I want to know why they got rid of Tommy Grand. Does anyone know what happened!?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno

The other guy who is the host now, I don't know his name..but he's definately not as good. All stabbings aside.

ETA: Tommy: (talking into his cell phone) "Talk to me!"
    The one who got stabbed name is Joey Greeko or Grecko. I have to admit I enjoy watching those people get busted. I would have thought Joey would have quit after getting hurt like that. I also liked Tommy better. He used to really instigate everything.

Quote Originally Posted by alleria
    There was one episode where the host was stabbed in the stomach by the guy they caught cheating..

Yikes! I saw that episode. Poor guy.

Great show. I've only seen it a few times. I wonder if they've ever had a person that actually wasn't cheating. (They probably wouldn't air it)

I watch it, when I'm up in the middle of the night and there is nothing else on.

I find the host really annoying. But it's a sick way to spend some time. I'm always amazed at the "other person" who hangs around and even leaves with the "cheater". If that was me, I would be out of there by myself so fast, I would be a blur on the film.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Update on the Joey Greko stabbing incident...

While watching Maury Povich (my god, I have no life) Joey was on. They showed the incident and Joey said that he is fine and they are prosecuting his assailant.

My boyfriend and I watch this show every Sunday. It the most guilty of guilty pleasures. I love when they interview a cheater from a past show and the cheater says that they hope that this experience will give them some exposure to the acting world! Yeah right!
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakenbake
    Which host was stabbed? I don't like it as much without the first host. Tommy, I think was his name.
    I like the first host better too. I only watch the show late at night when I'm going to sleep. I think it is hilarious when the people get busted and have the nerve to get mad.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast