+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheaters

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sunrayz99
    Such a guilty pleasure!
    A guilty pleasure indeed!!! I love this show.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

I was hooked, too, until I read that nearly all of the stuff is staged. Apparently they couldn't get anyone caught cheating to agree to appear on camera, so they started hiring people.
    GQ had an article about it, "Is Cheaters Cheating?" but I can't find it now. The former host says they made stuff up, and a stripper was reportedly paid for appearing in a lesbian bondage scene. Plus the "stabbing" incident was suspicious, since there weren't any police on the scene or no reports of any call to police where the incident was supposed to have taken place.
    It's the Jerry Springer of reality shows.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

So much for it all being staged....

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....9b9ef474.html

'Cheaters' film leads to query about officer
    Show looks into Fort Worth captain's relationship

Fort Worth police are investigating a patrol captain after he was apparently videotaped in an Arlington park kissing a woman in an unmarked city car.

The woman's estranged husband says the tape was made by a private investigator for the television show Cheaters. He has been separated from her for several weeks and faces several assault charges related to incidents with her.

Capt. Paul declined to comment. "I don't have anything to say," he said Wednesday.

Cheaters uses surveillance cameras to catch people cheating on their partners.

Rafael Gutierrez filed a formal complaint with Fort Worth police, claiming that the tape shows his wife having an affair with Capt. Paul on city time. He provided a copy of the tape to WFAA-TV (Channel 8).

Well I saw the tape on the local ABC-Channel 8 newscast... and needless to say those evil Cheaters camera's caught them in a interesting position in broad daylight.

What is not mention in this article but was on the newscast... is when the Cheaters crew and the violent, soon to be ex-husband... went to the wife's job and confronted her in front of everyone... the husband assualted her again, with all kinds of witnesses.

Re: Cheaters

does anyone else still watch this show on sunday nights at 11 on the GABA

its a GA/AL station...I love this show...it is one of my truly guilty pleasures..loves watching folks getting BUSTED
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post

its a GA/AL station...I love this show...it is one of my truly guilty pleasures..loves watching folks getting BUSTED

I didn't know it was on at night. I watch it once or twice a year if I'm home sick or something (I guess it's reruns in the afternoon).

(And, wow! Your post was the first on this thread in 5 years.)

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post

I used to . like when this thread was started back in 2003! I loved it. Let me ask you are they all new shows . like 2010/2011 or are you watching repeats from years ago. Wasn't Joey stabbed in one show . ?

Ok, I am in San Diego, I am sure we do not have GABA . I will look and see if I can find Cheaters somewhere.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I used to . like when this thread was started back in 2003! I loved it. Let me ask you are they all new shows . like 2010/2011 or are you watching repeats from years ago. Wasn't Joey stabbed in one show . ?

Ok, I am in San Diego, I am sure we do not have GABA . I will look and see if I can find Cheaters somewhere.
    no..they still do new episodes..of course with any show you have repeats but they do new ones also
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Cheaters is shown nationally on G4 I believe.
    Wake up and be awesome

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

If you enter your zip code on this site, it will give you the airtimes and channel/s in your area:

Cheaters | Air Times
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123