+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by Wilde
    I love when they interview a cheater from a past show and the cheater says that they hope that this experience will give them some exposure to the acting world! Yeah right!

Quote Originally Posted by realityluver
    I think it is hilarious when the people get busted and have the nerve to get mad.

I wonder if the people have to sign a release in order for the show to air their story.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    I wonder if the people have to sign a release in order for the show to air their story.
    I'm pretty sure they do and for the other people that are invoved, whom don't want to be shown, they usually won't give a name and blur out their faces.

I think it's hilarious when the ones who get busted get mad and try to turn the tables around and accuse the person whom they're cheating on of not trusting them. They always say something to the effect of " You had no right of doing this to me. How could you not trust me"? Duh.

Well I had to dig this thread up cause I am late in finding this show... since its on in the middle of the night! Its now something I am recording so I can watch it at a decent hour... did anyone else realize this is show is made in Dallas? I keep thinking I am going to end up seeing someone I know!!

But holy cow... is anyone else watching this? I caught an episode on a saturday night a few weeks back and have been hooked. I never seen so many dumb people in all my life in one place.

My favorite cheater I have seen so far.... the girl that was caught butt-naked in the back seat of the GM-Yukon with her date who only had on his socks. LOL!!! And after having been caught by her boyfriend and a dozen camera's... the boyfriend blamed himself for her cheating. She only cheated cause he did not show her enough attention.

But I will say there is a runner up for best moment... when the girl caught her man out with another girl at the bowling alley... and corner him in the bathroom stall and took off her flip-flop and starting beating on him.

LG.
    OK, I'll confess. I watch this show too. The last episode I saw, the husband was cheating with a friend of the wife. The wife has a kid or two, and now the girlfriend has a bun in the oven also, and the girlfriend wasn't embarrassed at all. She was in the wife's face, calling her a cow, and then took the husband home with her. I thought they were all going to drive straight to Chicago to show up on Springer.

I love Cheaters too! I can't help it, the people on it are just so funny, I can't resist it!! Did anyone see the one where the woman found out her man was cheating, then went to their home and threw all his stuff outside and started it on fire! The Authorities showed up and everything!! Such a guilty pleasure!

Kao
    I LOVED the show when the graphi desgner guy came home and found his GF tied to a bed with this Hitler Marching music on and this other girl was there dressed up like a cross between Kiss and a Construction guy. there was all this caution tape around the bed, and while he was screaming about that, the bathroom door pops open and there's ANOTHER girl in there with her private parts covered in electrical tape with a black cross on her back! She runs out the door, the guy chases them screaming "HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE IN MY HOUSE? GET OUT!"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ohh I wish I'd of seen that one!!

There was another one where the guy got busted in a hotel room, when they bust through the door (unlocked?) he was on all fours w/a ball mask thingy on...and he was begging his "master" to not beat him anymore. It was a bondage/slave scenario and the "master" was a tall black woman dressed all in leather, smackin' him with a leather thingy.

After being confronted, the dominatrix was all peeved off at him too cuz she wanted to get paid!!!

Outrageous stuff!! Love it!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrayz99
    went to their home and threw all his stuff outside and started it on fire! The Authorities showed up and everything!! Such a guilty pleasure!
    Dang I have not seen that one! I have waited for something like that to happen!

I did see the one where the girlfriend is out of town (sick mother) and her no-job.. living in her apartment... dead beat.. "boyfriend" gets caught in her bed with another woman... and those camera's a blazing.

And of course the boyfriend is p*ssed that she (the girlfriend) did not trust him! Then the camera crew chases the other woman all the way back to her apartment... by foot... which was down the road. All the while the boyfriend is bitching and moaning how his girlfriend had no right to break in on him having sex... in her bed... with another woman. It was priceless....

Whats even better... the host with the cheesy comments... the man knows how to rub salt in the wound.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    They no longer give this show on any of my local channels which bugs me. However, i did buy a video where they showed 4 cases and it was great.
    It's annoying to me how the other person always denies that they're cheating with said spouse.:-p
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast