+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Hooked Up" to hit Canadian TV on 02/17

I've watched two episodes of this... I just can't get into it. Two of the contestants (Jason and Paul) are both from my area (central Alberta) and they have been in the news a lot, so I feel a little inclined to watch...

I think it really lacks something... maybe it's the editing... I don't know...

This show ended tonight... I was REALLY confused by the ending. I know who won, but I don't know how they won? Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention... did anyone else here actually watch this?

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    This show ended tonight... I was REALLY confused by the ending. I know who won, but I don't know how they won? Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention... did anyone else here actually watch this?
    I think they won by taking that quiz,the couple with the most correct answers won. I think they should have brought everyone back and vote for the couple.
    Survivor - Colby will make it to the top 3

I think the wrong couple won. He was dumber than dirt and she was faker than a 3-dollar bill. Too bad Naomi chose to leave.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12