+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Questions about the EM process

I sent you a PM. Maybe others might have some suggestions for you.

It will take some of your time to search other posts here but, others have applied to the show. Even if they weren't picked, maybe they can share with you what they put for those questions. One person's sister was chosen and was on the show. If you find and ask her, perhaps she can have her sister contact you with her suggestions.

I'm sure everyone would want to help you in any way possible.
    Last edited by eldee; 01-23-2004 at 11:34 AM.

FORT Newbie

Question about photos and tape

Hello,
    My application is done but I have a question. Does the photos or the tape have to include body pictures undressed or dressed? The application says to show ALL the body parts that need work and I am taking it as undressed. If you would tell how did you send them in? Thanks a Bunch for your help. Jeanne

Question about photos and Tape

I think a video showing your face and clothed body would be fine. unless it is extreme work. You're best bet is to email the producers and ask. But I think a video and a good reason why you want it done helps. Also, most of the people on the show have a great support group that sends in a video or joins in on the video showing family support. Good luck to you

Jeanne, I would only be guessing but, I would say that the parts that need work should be uncovered. They might put the pics on a board and compare them to other applicants. Remember, the show is a very visual one. If you are able to contact someone to find out, that might be best. Either way, good luck and welcome.

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for the help. I did the tape and photos so my application is all ready to go. I went without the clothes to be on the safe side and my husband didnt throw a fit. I am surprised. I think deep down he hopes I get picked to. I have a 17 year old son who is cheering me on. He thinks it would be awesome if I got picked. I will keep my fingers crossed but I am thinking I am to extreme to make the show.

Hang in there! Don't give up

Please keep trying. I sent my application in January 12th. Not sure how long it takes, before they contact someone. I sure need help! If I don't hear from them, I will just keep trying!

FORT Newbie
    Hi. I was chosen for an extreme makeover and my show aired October 23rd. There are many reasons why someone is chosen or not chosen. The reasons differ from person to person. I asked why I was chosen, but never got a straight up answer. Everyone just needs to send in the application and wait. Sorry I cannot be any more help. Just have good reasons why you want the make-over. Good luck to everyone. It is really a wonderful experience!

Yonex46, good for you!

Can you give the new applicants and idea on how long you waited until you were contacted and how they contacted you?

FORT Newbie
    I suppose it was a little over a month before I was contacted. I was contact by phone.

Thanks Yonex46, if I had applied, I wouldn't have expected a month, or maybe longer, to pass by before being contacted. To those of you who just applied, have patience and a cup of or something else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast