+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Corey Feldman Marries on-set (The Surreal Life)

Um, ooo-kay then!

And further proof that the freak show just continues to roll on...

Corey Feldman Marries on Set
    34 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Former child star Corey Feldman married his fiancee on the set of his new television series, "The Surreal Life."

Feldman, 31, married Susie Sprague Oct. 30, nine months after he met her at a night club. A rabbi and rapper MC Hammer, an ordained minister, married the couple, publicist Lori De Waal said in a Nov. 13 news release.

Hammer also stars in "The Surreal Life," set to debut in January on the WB. Feldman, who co-starred in '80s movies including "The Goonies," "Stand By Me" and "License to Drive," will appear in the David Spade comedy "Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star" next year.

The new reality show features former stars such as Emmanuel Lewis of "Webster," Motley Crue singer Vince Neil and "Facts of Life" actress Mindy Cohn living together in a house for two weeks. Six episodes are slated for production.

It was unclear whether the wedding will be incorporated into the show. Sprague's age was not immediately available. A call after business hours Monday to De Waal was not immediately returned.

The couple will spend their honeymoon in Tahiti next month, she said in the news release. It was Feldman's second marriage and Sprague's first.

LG.
    Ha, when I first read this I thought it said that MC Hammer is a rabbi, but actually at the wedding there was a rabbi and a minister (who happened to be Hammer, so I hope Hammer didn't hurt them).

Very odd indeed.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Wow. Further confirmation that truth is stranger than fiction.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Indeed Bill.
    Feldman always was kind of strange.
    "That's Numberwang!"

They just can't gracefully let go of their "glory days". So sad.

I'll take my life over theirs any day.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread