+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phil Keoghan and Discovery Team up for NOW

Just watched the show tonight, I thought it was good. It was kind of weird though, I kept thinking Phil would be describing a roadblock or say that the last team to arrive would be eliminated.

It was scary enough to be at home (for me) watching the first guy face his fear of sharks, but he had to know it was safe enough when Phil was actually out there with him doing it! Then when the next guy was out on the rough water in his homemade boat, that didn't seem too safe either. I was glad Phil was right there in another boat, close enough to help out if there was a problem.

I'll keep watching!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

FORT Newbie
    Today's TV Guide.com Insider has an interview with Phil -- calling him Dr. Phil. Ha!

FORT Fan
    I watched the show. Seemed a little rough but it is the first show. I did enjoy it and hope it stays high enough in ratings to be successful. IMHO they need to follow one contestant for 30 minutes straight rather than flip from one to the other. Not hard for a TAR fan to keep up with but some people may not be used to the cutaways.

I think this should be moved out to the main board as a separate thread.
    Last edited by rssrara; 10-07-2004 at 01:54 AM.

Phil is scheduled to be on Dennis Miller tonight on CNBC at 9:00 pm EST. (Show is repeated at midnight.) Also on the show are Bradford Cohen from The Apprentice 2 and Ty Pennington from Extreme Makeover Home Edition.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12