+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changing rooms Meets Trading Spaces

I certainly will Lobeck
    "That's Numberwang!"

I went through my on screen guide and the only description they have for CR is *educational*... yes, that's it. They are also listing them all as being 1 hour shows... what's up with that?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Maybe they're showing pairs of CR episodes together? Or maybe the episodes they're showing are some of the 1-hour "specials" they've done?

It's posted on the TLC website that the TS does London episode is scheduled for this Saturday night Nov 30th at 9pm/12am and then again on Sunday Dec 1 at 12pm/4pm. Hope this helps!

agentcarver
    Ta, Libra.

Cool Libra! I was thinking it was going to be on Thursday!
    Glad I won't have to be checking hourly
    Can't wait Thanks

Thanks for letting us know, Libra!

Here's the blurb from the offical TS site.

Travel with us across the pond as Trading Spaces meets Changing Rooms for an international redecorating challenge! Designers Hilda Santo Tomas and Genevieve Gorder take their decorating designs to London, England, where they'll seek the help of Britain's most famous carpenter, Handy Andy. Andy's got his hands full on this show, building a wall of closet doors for Hildi's child bedroom, and a box of drawers for under the bed in Gen's master bedroom. We don't get much help from the weather 90 mile per hour gusts of wind knock over our work tent and threaten to send us into overtime. You won't want to miss this very special episode of Trading Spaces!
    "That's Numberwang!"

poor Andy.
    Hilde did do a good job on one childs room... I think but just the thought of her working on a room where children will be present is scary!
    I will definitely be watching this episode. If not Sat night, then on Sunday. I am glad they are repeating it

Yes Cali, Hilde did a childs room recently with a climbing wall (been done on CR a few years ago).
    The child was a little young for the room if anything, but he'll grow into it soon and she did for once make safety a priority.
    Come to think of it, she doesn't usually make safety an issue, let alone a priority.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12