+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rich Girls

I watched every episode and on the finale last night it occurred to me just how annoying Jamie really is. How does Ally put up with her??

Has anyone heard that Jamie was in a car accident the other day? Do you have any links to the story?
    Thanks!!

Just a lot of odds and ends comments here after watching the finale of Rich Girls.

I really started cringing when the designers had to sit and listen to all of Ali's rambling comments. As she was walking with her dad afterwards, it really seems like she understands that the designers might not appreciate her "input" but she kept blabbing away anyway. She really has a lot of *ahem* confidence! At times, I really like her and seems like she has a somewhat decent head on her shoulders, but then she does that kind of stuff...

Her dad, with his his Ralph Lauren fixation, is a hoot!

I'm wondering about the blobbed out faces in the boardroom.. Does anyone know why they did that? Does everyone who appears on this show have to sign a release or something? and maybe these people (with blobbed out faces) didn't? just wondering...

For some odd reason, I really enjoy this series. When will the new season start?

FORT Newbie
    I can't believe I missed the finale. Wonder when it will be replayed.

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty

I'm wondering about the blobbed out faces in the boardroom.. Does anyone know why they did that? Does everyone who appears on this show have to sign a release or something? and maybe these people (with blobbed out faces) didn't? just wondering...

For some odd reason, I really enjoy this series. When will the new season start?
    Yes, everyone who's on camera has to sign to have their likeness shown on tv, if they don't agree, they have to be blurred out. I was watching something on MTV awhile back, and production mentioned that they have to catch people on the streets to sign these waivers if they were caught on camera.

I also think it's hilarious how Tommy is obsessed with Ralph Lauren.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    TOMMY GETS REAL

THE glamorous life of a fashionista is coming to a tube near you. PAGE SIX has learned Tommy Hilfiger just signed a deal with CBS to be the subject of a reality television show. It's surprising that the red, white and blue-toting titan would wade into the reality pool after his daughter Ally's disastrous turn on the MTV show "Rich Girls," which resulted in a stint in rehab and ruined her friendship with the other rich girl, Jamie Gleicher.

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix_u.htm
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Interesting. I didn't know that Ally's experience on Rich Girls was disastrous. That's too bad; I actually developed a fondness for her. She seemed sweet and sincere. Jamie, eh, not so much.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    Interesting. I didn't know that Ally's experience on Rich Girls was disastrous. That's too bad; I actually developed a fondness for her. She seemed sweet and sincere. Jamie, eh, not so much.
    It is all very interesting... I had liked the show... and if one of them was going to end up in rehab, I would have put my money on it being Jamie. The one thing that made a impression on me was that Ally seemed to be on her own. As in "no parent's around" and not by her choice.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Uhm, Is this show still on? Are they still making new episodes? From the article it sounds like they aren't. I mean, not to tell anyone how to run thngs, but shouldn't this be in the Graveyard?

Tommy blames the "show" for his daughter winding up in rehab? Uhm, I don't think so. denial!
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 08-26-2004 at 10:49 PM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom
    Uhm, Is this show still on? Are they still making new episodes? From the article it sounds like they aren't. I mean, not to tell anyone how to run thngs, but shouldn't this be in the Graveyard?
    The Graveyard are for shows that had their own forum, this one didn't.

+ Reply to Thread