+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rich Girls

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Okay , i was pissed last nite watching this show. Everyone was so mean to Midge and ignoring the poor baby. UGHHHH It was pissing me off.
    Another thing..for being so damn rich Jaime's house needed some serious dusting..it was kinda dirty...whats up with that? lol
    And why was Jaime's mom letting the dog hump her leg? THat is so nasty. I get crazy if one of my dogs do that. That girl that was their guest was so grossed out by that!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

FORT Fogey
    lol I agree with everything you just said.

good Im glad Im not the only one!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Okay , i was pissed last nite watching this show. Everyone was so mean to Midge and ignoring the poor baby. UGHHHH It was pissing me off. Another thing..for being so damn rich Jaime's house needed some serious dusting..it was kinda dirty...whats up with that? lol
    And why was Jaime's mom letting the dog hump her leg? THat is so nasty. I get crazy if one of my dogs do that. That girl that was their guest was so grossed out by that!
    I find all their grooming habits in general is lacking. I notice that Jaime's, mother, even had nasty fingernails. Does no one in this group own a nail brush to scrub that dirt off with? Lordy I have an extra one I would offer for free if they promise to use it with soap and water... and where is the maid to clean that apartment?!?

And the dog humping episode... did not top, Jaime wanting to show off her talent for letting her dog, Starr, eat a piece of cheese from off her own tongue. Again I ask... these girls were honor students? And I prefer not to see any of them tongue kiss their dogs anymore...

Lets talk about Jaime returning the leopard print purse... I don't know if anyone else notice her wallet she had... the very expenisive HTF Cherry Blossom Louis Vuttion wallet and purse... that cost more than the purse she was returning by at least twice as much.... I guess her Louis Vuttion meant alot more to her than the dog. Poor poor Midge!

I can not wait to see Alley having her mental moment next week about missing out on her childhood... oh wait isn't she still in her childhood? All I ask is she please stop wearing that white mini-skirt! For all the money both of our girls spend... you would expect to see a little more from their closets...

neglecting midge...poor dogg, i thought midge was gonna get real jealous and kill that little white fluffy thing

the fire hydrant storyline was pretty funny to me though

i coulda did without the dogg licking up it's own vomit, that was almost a bad as looking at jaime and her mom cry about nonsense

vet bills can easilly run in the thousands, i would hate to think how much the little girl spent on that purse if she was comparing it to the vet bill

i hope on that preview for next episode that this girl wasn't really crying about what she missed out on in her life??? :mad:
    Last edited by Dogg; 11-28-2003 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pyssdogg
    vet bills can easilly run in the thousands, i would hate to think how much the little girl spent on that purse if she was comparing it to the vet bill.
    I want to say Jaime mention the purse was around 3000.00 and I recall her Mother saying they spent 3400.00 on the Vet bill for Midge... My point was that cherry blossom Vuttion wallet cost more than that leopard print purse costed... I will not even think about the cost of the matching purse which is twice as much as the wallet. Those new big Vuttion print purses are around the 5000.00+ price tag... So Midge was worth only the price of the leopard purse... I truly don't think Jaime Girl would have been so generous if it meant giving up the Vuttion...

Jaime is so full of it! Her Leopard Prada purse is under a thousand. Its about 750.
    The Louis Vuittons are another story, those are definetly over a thousand.

this show is so sickening to watch that i love it :mad:

i just caught the most recent episode yesterday and felt like choking the tv

Ali was whining so much about nothing that it was funny yet sad

this girl is saying she missed her adolescence(sp?) and is sick of everbody doing everything for her etc...and she wants to live on her own

rich kids have so little problems (besides the normal human one's that everyone will have) that they invent and make up problems for themselves; things that normal people would laugh at and sweep under the rug is a major crisis to them

if she wants her own "identity" and to stop getting everthing done for her, why not just do it ?

she has graduated high school already, why not go to college (maybe far away from your comfort zone of the hamptons, etc) and get some kinda degree and maybe just maybe learn to cook for yourself(...maybe combine the 2 and go to a culinary school...

since all your friends tell you how "smart" you are at the tender age of 18, maybe start a business

just stop whining about nonsense...please!

I didnt even understand what she was crying about...It was such a waste of an episode.

How do you think the girls on this show compare to the girls on The Simple Life?

I'd have to say these Jaime and Ally are much more down to earth than Paris and Nicole.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

+ Reply to Thread