+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rich Girls

Quote Originally Posted by *~GymQT~*
    Jessica sounds like Einstein compared to these two lol.
    What is truly frightening... is these girls graduated with honors! Makes you wonder how much that cost their Daddy's... hahaha I notice that both girls are listed as the producer of the show... so they are willing to let the stuff in that makes them look so dim. But I am hooked watching it cause I know something is going to happen to make me laugh.

The one thing that I find interesting... Jaime is 18, sitting in her bed, having her morning cigarette and coffee looking like a haggard ole bar fly... And her grooming is a little rough.. her hands are nasty... the ultimate nail biter... you think she would get those nubs fixed, on one of their numerous visits to the Salon. Makes you wonder what she will look like by 30...

Quote Originally Posted by gaby

The one thing that I find interesting... Jaime is 18, sitting in her bed, having her morning cigarette and coffee looking like a haggard ole bar fly... And her grooming is a little rough.. her hands are nasty... the ultimate nail biter... you think she would get those nubs fixed, on one of their numerous visits to the Salon. Makes you wonder what she will look like by 30...
    Ohh my, doesn't she look really old? I never believe she's only 18 when I see her because she looks really old.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Gaby, Im with you on that...Jaime's nails are nasty...could Frederic Fekkai's fix her ugly-bit-to-the-quick nails?
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Gaby, Im with you on that...Jaime's nails are nasty...could Frederic Fekkai's fix her ugly-bit-to-the-quick nails?
    Oh those nasty nails... tacky tacky!

I nearly dropped my drink watching this weeks episode with our girls, Alley and Jaime, at the Hilfinger offices... Both of them looking like rejects from the worst thrift store... telling these designers of the new Spring Hilfinger Jr.'s Line, that is was all trash. Keeping in mind... Alley is still wearing her snow boots with a WHITE mini-skirt and Jaime has one of her jagged looking fingers in her mouth the whole time. Is this really what Tommy needed? These terribly dressed girls offering up their opinion about how ugly all the new fabrics are... I seriously thought that one girl designer was going to stab Alley with something sharp.

Then our girls are off to FAO Swartz and decide the dress-up pink clothes, for the little girls in the Barbie Department, were "excellent" and they were plotting how to wear those Barbie skirts with a sexy black t-shirt with their Prada heels? It goes to prove a valid point... money can not buy good taste. Or give you a clue. I am still amazed by Alley and those snow boots she wears everywhere.

Then there was the moment at the Hampton's... where they are drinking and smoking having a grand time... all the while they are 18. Amazing. The tobacco companies take a beating for years, about how they are advertise... how they have been accused for years for targeting "poor" young children... and here we have trust fund babies puffing away....from sitting in their parents homes, at prom & dining with other young friends... Seems like to me that the wrong social class was targeted... Can you tell it bugs me that all these really young kids got a bad habit by 18? hahaha ( i need to point out that I am not shocked by it... or against having a great time... I just know my Mother would not be pleased to see her 18 year old drunk on national TV. )

I won't even mention the "penis" preventive-wrinkle cream Alley was using... I truly hope that was a joke.

And is it me or is Tommy Hilfinger a little obsessed about Ralph Lauren? I cracked up at his need to know if Ralph had got a car like his...
    Last edited by gaby; 11-22-2003 at 08:22 AM.

I have never in my life ate lobster on the 4th of July

I thought i was special just to have some bbq

man these girls are clueless about alot of things, but it's to be expected

all the smoking is rediculous, the 18 yr. girl even smokes in front of her parents like it's normal

Ali's friend is the spitting image of her mom, it's scary

Quote Originally Posted by pyssdogg
    Ali's friend is the spitting image of her mom, it's scary
    Oh my gosh you are so right! And neither one of them are too swift...

I did like Jaime's.. Father, Leo(?) who is 78 yrs old... he was killing me with his whole take on "Sex in the City"... "they're all over sexed!" Yet obviously he still watches the show... I like to hear more from him... Something tells me he had alot more to say at that dinner than what we got to see.

whu???

was that old dude really her dad? damn...78

i guess the mom did an anna nicole smith

I loved their deconstruction of cargo pants ... that it's high fashion for them, but practical for others (i.e. the pockets, so they can put stuff in them).

Hello? I guess they don't realize that people without daddy's money wear clothes that are trendy.

FORT Fogey
    Anyone else think Jamie Gliecher (sp) looks a lot like Vanessa Carlton?

Quote Originally Posted by maleady33
    Anyone else think Jamie Gliecher (sp) looks a lot like Vanessa Carlton?
    She does look just like her and Jamie can pass for her mother! Ohh my gawd, didn't the designers at Tommy Hifiger look like they wanted to just attack both Jamie and Ally for saying they didn't like the clothes? That was classic. I don't think the baby penis cream was a joke, I think she was serious. YUCK! The sad part is, I look forward to seeing what the next stupid thing that one of them will say next. These two are entertaining.

+ Reply to Thread