+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rich Girls

Quote Originally Posted by mattsgirl
    I have a strong feeling that Michael is gay. He seemed to have some feminine mannerisms to him, such as when he spoke. And I'm not even talking about his cry baby crap.
    I feel the same way. If you ever notice that whenever they showed him with his girlfriend Julia, he's always ramming his tongue down her throat. I think he does this and keeps her around so that people won't think he's gay. I think it's all an act.

Speaking about yesterdays episode, if Ally was sooo sick, why in the world did she keep stuffing her face with food and then kept saying "I don't feel so good"? Most people who I know are sick to their stomachs don't want to eat that much if they keep getting sick. DUH!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    I dont want to watch this show either, but im strangely drawn to it.
    I say that about every reality show I watch...

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl
    .....Speaking about yesterdays episode, if Ally was sooo sick, why in the world did she keep stuffing her face with food and then kept saying "I don't feel so good"? Most people who I know are sick to their stomachs don't want to eat that much if they keep getting sick. DUH!
    I noticed that too. Either she was eating carbs to "soak up" the stomach acids, felt better, or that happened earlier and they edited it to show later in the show. I've caught bad editing on a few other shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I need a calendar for all of my shows.. grrrr
    All of these shows are getting harder and harder for me to "keep up".

Oh I know! I put a Post-It note on my computer before I go to bed for the next days' shows so I don't forget. Half the time, I forget what day it is....LOL

Are these girls for real?

I think they have a lot of heart.. but, man, are they dumb. Or maybe just too sheltered? It annoys me when these rich people who travel the world and have the opportunity to learn about different cultures use all their time recreationally and don't learn a thing about where they've gone or the people they've met.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

What about their comment on the Ethiopian undernourished kids "so" needing therapy? I could not help but laugh at this remark... CLUELESS!!

This may be the funniest show of all time. I absolutly love it. They make for the best show. I love the GPS system "charles". I also loved when they were driving and they said the car had a place to hold the gas cap as if it was some new invention::Look at sig::

It looks like these girls are going to give Jessica Simpson a run for her money!

One of the girls needed help in shaving her armpit. That was so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl
    It looks like these girls are going to give Jessica Simpson a run for her money!
    Jessica sounds like Einstein compared to these two lol.
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

+ Reply to Thread