+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EM Recap Season 2, Episode 7: From Beaker to Babe, From Geek to Chic

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirll
    I may as well confess right now that I used to dress up and perform in Renaissance Faires, myself!
    Me too! I play the recorder, and I got paid to play in a little recorder trio.

My best male friend, when he decided to finally tie the knot with his longtime girlfriend, had a Renaissance themed wedding. What a blast. I wish I could get married again just to do something like that.

I guess I'm also thinking of this friend because he has long, beautiful, firery red hair halfway down his back. I think I'll email him about the Locks of Love program. I can't believe how great both these guys turned out this week! Every week I'm amazed.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Me too! I play the recorder, and I got paid to play in a little recorder trio.

My best male friend, when he decided to finally tie the knot with his longtime girlfriend, had a Renaissance themed wedding. What a blast. I wish I could get married again just to do something like that.

I guess I'm also thinking of this friend because he has long, beautiful, firery red hair halfway down his back. I think I'll email him about the Locks of Love program. I can't believe how great both these guys turned out this week! Every week I'm amazed.
    This is Johns wife Cinnamon. Thank you all for the nice things you said about my husband and also for all the support for Locks of Love! I just thought you all might find it interesting that we were married at The Texas Renaissance Festival. It was just Fabulous and tons of fun. His hair was very long past the middle of his back. I love the Anime Shirts as well and I am very glad he kept them. We have hundreds of hours of Anime and his shirts reflect that. However he is fond of Hugo Boss now too. I agree about my name but my mom was a child of the 60's and I am just glad Moonchild never made the birth certificate
    John makes non violent games for kids. The game company is Roxor games and you may see the kind of archade games he makes at www.roxorgames.com .
    There is no way to explain how very nice the people at EM actually are however think too nice to the tenth power. If anyone is thinking of applying I can honestly say it will be the best experience of your life. I am so grateful that my husband got this chance.
    Snoochie Boochies

Quote Originally Posted by Belldandy
    This is Johns wife Cinnamon. Thank you all for the nice things you said about my husband and also for all the support for Locks of Love! I just thought you all might find it interesting that we were married at The Texas Renaissance Festival. It was just Fabulous and tons of fun. His hair was very long past the middle of his back. I love the Anime Shirts as well and I am very glad he kept them. We have hundreds of hours of Anime and his shirts reflect that. However he is fond of Hugo Boss now too. I agree about my name but my mom was a child of the 60's and I am just glad Moonchild never made the birth certificate
    John makes non violent games for kids. The game company is Roxor games and you may see the kind of archade games he makes at www.roxorgames.com .
    There is no way to explain how very nice the people at EM actually are however think too nice to the tenth power. If anyone is thinking of applying I can honestly say it will be the best experience of your life. I am so grateful that my husband got this chance.
    Snoochie Boochies
    John does look quite amazing! best wishes to you both.... take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Belldandy
    Snoochie Boochies
    Thanks for writing in, Cinnamon. You sound like such a sweetie, and thanks for having a good sense of humor about taking a ribbing for your name.

You guys must be hardcore anime fans, and that makes me happy. I see your screen name is from "Oh My Goddess" one of my favorite series, aside from Neon Genesis Evangelion. I know for sure I could hang out with you guys and have a lot of stuff in common to talk about! I am so glad those shirts didn't end up in the trash! At the very least, you could sell them on Ebay.

That is awesome that John makes kid-friendly games. What a refreshing change of pace, that his company feels responsible enough to do such a thing. I applaud your husband and his partner for this, and will definitely check out the website.

I'm glad the EM experience was a good one for you and your husband. I, personally, am really happy to finally be covering a reality TV show that's not about competition and conflict among attention seeking freaks, but about positive improvements in the lives of real & deserving folks like you and the other participants of EM.

Take care! Snow
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    That is awesome that John makes kid-friendly games. What a refreshing change of pace, that his company feels responsible enough to do such a thing. I applaud your husband and his partner for this, and will definitely check out the website.
    Hi, this is John's business partner, Jason.

We are doing a special program with Locks of Love. John and I are working with a number of other game developers to offer the kid-friendly computer games for sale in time for Christmas. The games are non-violent, family friendly, and they are also fun for adults to play. :-)

The cool part is we are donating 50% of the profit of each game to the Locks of Love Foundation! Our goal is to raise $100,000 for Locks of Love overall.

The games make great presents for sons, daughters, nieces, and nephews, and it helps a good cause, too.

Here's the link to the webstore we've set up for this effort:

http://www.cafepress.com/roxorgames

Take care!

J

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12