+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Kennedy Gould Appreciation Thread

Matt Kennedy Gould Appreciation Thread

Matt, thanks for just being yourself.

Your 'performance' gave a lot of people hope for the American Male species in general.

I know you said that because of the cameras that you were always slightly 'guarded' - but I still believe that your basic character showed in every situation that came up.
    Congrats and thank you for everything.
    Sincerely,
    Joe

ps, Brian, tell Matt to come read this please!

Premium Member
    Matt! Matt! We want Matt! I've been scouring the main TJSS thread looking for usernames that could be him...something like "PghBballGuy" would be my guess of a name...

But he's probably quite busy tonight, unless they somehow hooked a computer up at wherever the wrap party is...

Matt...you ARE the best of American men, my friend. And no, I'm not an actor playing a gay guy from Atlanta. (Sorry, Lance!!)
    "It's not the bee costume that will define your career, it's how you WEAR the bee costume that will define your career." -- Matt Kennedy Gould, "The Joe Schmo Show"

Quote Originally Posted by cableguy
    Matt, thanks for just being yourself.
    Yes, I too want to thank you for not changing your DNA.
    Visit Random Terrain. Gaze in awe and try not to crap your pants.

rjk
    FORT Newbie
    Matt you are awesome. I said it in the giant thread, I think it's really funny and cool how a show sets out to be a fake version of a reality show and winds up being the most real thing on television in ages.

When the show's promos cropped up, I was looking forward to seeing the Schmo messed with and get really pissed at the end. Once I saw who you were through the magic of television I was genuinely excited for you and your future.

My advice: stay off TV--Everyone in the business is FAKE!

All the best,
    Bob Kohlmeyer

Pop-culture junkie
    I'd like to be clever and evocative and poetic and stuff, but all I can say is, Matt ROCKS. What an amazing guy. Big honking kudos to the casting directors for a perfect job. And bigger kudos to Matt for just being who he is - a real, flawed, good human being. And a damned good sport!

Edited to add - Matt's folks: you done good!

Hubris, thy name is... BootsieBarker's Avatar
    Matt, I think you're one of the CLASSIEST guys I've ever seen. Your kind and compassionate nature was never more in evidence than last night. I wish nothing but the best for you and yours in the future!

My wish for Matt is to forgive Brian for being an actor and writer! That was the worst part of the show last night, was when Matt said he and Brian would have to work on their friendship because Brian was a writer for the show.
    Forgive and forget! Brian could be one of the best friends you ever have, and you can tell he is genuine in his feelings for Matt!

I don't mean to post twice in a row, but from the other Joe Schmoe thread, I learned that Matt and Brian are really good friends now! I am so happy!!!!

ekb said:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    just wanted to pop in and say hi...i'm literally 40 pages behind on reading the posts...i apologize, i've been slammed at work! the viewing party tonight was amazing and matt and i had a blast. i can tell you guys now that we've been hanging out and are great friends. i'm going to try and read as many posts as i can. i love all of you guys for all the support.
    your pal,
    bk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt...you have an amazing inherent charisma that has cast it's spell over thousands, if not millions of people! I hope we see much more of you as I know we're sure going to miss our 'Matt-fix' each Tuesday!

I can't come up with anything poetic either, but just wanted to take this opportunity to say hello and to thank you for allowing us to get to know you (just a little bit).
    May your life be filled with nothing but good things, (a house, a dog and a girl), and I hope you someday understand how much you've affected and influenced so many of us in a positive way.

Best wishes from Canada, Matt!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast