another great line..

I can't believe Kip's not gay

Quote Originally Posted by Burntcrow
    another great line..

I can't believe Kip's not gay
    Yes, classic!

Chris

FORT Fogey
    I wonder if he can bring that big check into a bank and actually cash it.

I only started watching this show 3 episodes ago, but wow. Matt is truly a great guy. Restores my faith in humanity.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar

weird...

Did anyone else catch this?

when they were playing the part when Matt went to talk to the producer or whatever because of the dog sh** they showed a scene where it was being rehearsed....

I'm not sure but I could see part of matt's head in the shot during rehearsal...Am I imagining things..was this guy another guy that sat in for matt?
    Last edited by John; 11-27-2003 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burntcrow
    Did anyone else catch this?

when they were playing the part when Matt went to talk to the producer or whatever because of the dog sh** they showed a scene where it was being rehearsed....

I'm not sure but I could see part of matt's head in the shot during rehearsal...Am I imagining things..was this guy another guy that sat in for matt?
    I thought it was Muggum, but I could be mistaken.

Chris
    Last edited by John; 11-27-2003 at 08:37 PM.

FORT Fogey
    It looked like they had a stand in for Matt when they did all the rehearsals

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    It looked like they had a stand in for Matt when they did all the rehearsals
    A friend thought it was Ryan Whatshisname (Molly's "bf") as the stand in but we weren't sure.

Premium Member
    Yes, I believe that was our Muggum in the rehearsal of the "Network Exec" scene. It'd be kinda against the point of the show to have Matt rehearse his own scenes!

Let's see what we got and what we didn't guess here. I think I was pretty much spot on when I said Matt would get not only the $100K "LoL" prize, but also the other prizes, and that happened. (With the kind of heart this show had, I'd have been terribly disappointed if he didn't get ALL of it...it only made sense.)

Someone on the main thread made a comment/prediction/joke about the Dr. Pat voting line about giving her orgasms.

I'm so glad he's happy with it, but he was quite brutally honest with stuff he didn't like in the interview. The entire time was *true* Matt...you can't make this kind of guy up!

Though I wonder...if they do a TJSS II, will there be an acting part for the "earnest, fun-loving guy from Pittsburgh"??? Wouldn't that be a hoot!!!
    "It's not the bee costume that will define your career, it's how you WEAR the bee costume that will define your career." -- Matt Kennedy Gould, "The Joe Schmo Show"

Pop-culture junkie
    That was amazing. What a truly fantastic two hours of television!

Hi folks; been lurking here for a few weeks now but I was overwhelmed by your amazing prolificness, and never got round to posting. You people have increased my enjoyment in ways I can't express.

To the producers and cast who have posted here: It can't be said enough - thank you! You've created a near-perfect television show.

Muggum: You're a doll for interacting with your fans so closely. I must confess, one of the great loves of my life was a man named Rhett, so I had a crush on you from the moment I suspected who you were. Then I saw your face and, well, I'm smitten. (Don't tell my partner.) [/suck up] That notwithstanding, faboo job.

Brian, did your heart break a little or a lot when Matt demanded to know whether you were an actor? I know mine did.

That finale was everything I hoped for and more. And Matt...just, wow. He's amazing. What a terrific guy.

Thanks again to everyone! Now, what am I supposed to do with my Tuesday nights from here on out?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast