+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Extreme Makeover

FORT Newbie

Extreme Makeover

Hi! This is Kenna from the EM shown on October 23rd. Thanks for all of the wonderful comments that are coming in about the show. What a rollercoaster of excitement. Sorry about the West Texas accent, no amount of surgery can help me there! Dr. Morello was simply wonderful as a doctor and as a person. He and his wife continue to call me to make sure that the healing process is going well. A truly wonderful doctor!
    I hope everyone continues watching Extreme Makeover! Thanks for your kind words and concern.
    Kenna

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by yonex46
    Hi! This is Kenna from the EM shown on October 23rd. Thanks for all of the wonderful comments that are coming in about the show. What a rollercoaster of excitement. Sorry about the West Texas accent, no amount of surgery can help me there! Dr. Morello was simply wonderful as a doctor and as a person. He and his wife continue to call me to make sure that the healing process is going well. A truly wonderful doctor!
    I hope everyone continues watching Extreme Makeover! Thanks for your kind words and concern.
    Kenna
    Hi Kenna, This is Liane, one of this season's makeovers. Just wanted you to know I loved your show and WOW, you look amazing! I feel about Dr. Perlman like you do your Dr. Morello, they are simply the best. By the way, I liked your accent.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo Thomas
    Hi Kenna, This is Liane, one of this season's makeovers. Just wanted you to know I loved your show and WOW, you look amazing! I feel about Dr. Perlman like you do your Dr. Morello, they are simply the best. By the way, I liked your accent.

Hope the accent wasn't to difficult to listen to. Just the way I am I guess. Has you show already been on or is it doming up? Let me know!!!
    Kenna

FORT Newbie

Oh yeah! You were the week before me!!! I have been to Wyonming many times. Guess we share a love for the wide open spaces! Actually, my surgeries were done from February throught the first week of April. My episode was originally suppose to have aired May 7th, but ABC decided they did not like my reveal dress. So, we had to go back and re-tape some footage. So, I have been waiting a very long time for it to air.
    I hope you have been getting great responses. You looked "drop-dead" gorgeous! My email is kenna.dubose@amaisd.org if you want to chat some more!
    Kenna

FORT Newbie
    Liane,

Did you become a model?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by IBIB
    Liane,

Did you become a model?
    Thanks for asking, but no! My life hasn't changed at all except how I look.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by yonex46
    Oh yeah! You were the week before me!!! I have been to Wyonming many times. Guess we share a love for the wide open spaces! Actually, my surgeries were done from February throught the first week of April. My episode was originally suppose to have aired May 7th, but ABC decided they did not like my reveal dress. So, we had to go back and re-tape some footage. So, I have been waiting a very long time for it to air.
    I hope you have been getting great responses. You looked "drop-dead" gorgeous! My email is kenna.dubose@amaisd.org if you want to chat some more!
    Kenna
    Thanks for your email, I will be in touch. So, you had to film 2 reveals? Oh boy, bet that was fun!

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for asking, but no! My life hasn't changed at all except how I look.
    You look great! I guess I was misinformed.

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=yonex46]Hi! This is Kenna from the EM shown on October 23rd. Thanks for all of the wonderful comments that are coming in about the show. What a rollercoaster of excitement. Sorry about the West Texas accent, no amount of surgery can help me there! Dr. Morello was simply wonderful as a doctor and as a person. He and his wife continue to call me to make sure that the healing process is going well. A truly wonderful doctor!
    Kenna[/QUOTE

I saw your show it was great! You looked so young even too young to have a grown son. I have been curious about something, I don't know if you would want to answer or not but I was just wondering how did being gone for 6 to 8 weeks affect you financially. I have been wondering since I have been watching the show and it has been the only thing that keeps me from applying myself. I just couln't go without a paycheck for 8 weeks and I certainly don't have 8 weeks of vacation. Anyway I am just curious how this all works. Thanks for any info!

Christina

+ Reply to Thread