+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone Know Who Is Connected With Extreme Makeover???????

manlyhose

Anyone Know Who Is Connected With Extreme Makeover???????

ANYONE know howor who i can connect with that would get me on EXTREME MAKEOVER SHOW????I have already sent in my application and tape and that doesn't seem to be working, and i am not rich by any means,anyone got any ideas?????????????????????????

Manlyhose

Manlyhose, if you've sent your video and application in, you've done all you can. Sit back and wait, cross your fingers or whatever.

You can search to find out if they have a website. With all of the applications they probably get, I don't know if they will find yours right away, but maybe they can give you an idea how long the average wait time is.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

This is their official website:
    http://abc.go.com/primetime/extrememakeover/index.html

Maybe some of the FoRTers who have applied can share their experiences. Otherwise, don't worry. Like John said, it's now just a waiting game.

Good luck!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

P.S. Have patience...I think they got something like 20,000 applications for this season. If you are a man, your chances are higher...they get very few male applicants, and have been seeking more of the guy contigent.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

manlyhose

I have been waiting since July......

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    P.S. Have patience...I think they got something like 20,000 applications for this season. If you are a man, your chances are higher...they get very few male applicants, and have been seeking more of the guy contigent.

It may be a waiting game but it has been 3 and a half months since i applied and since reading some of the people hear have gotten a recent reply from them which makes me think its too late for me to get a reply!!!!

Manlyhose

eboughey
    Quote Originally Posted by manlyhose
    ANYONE know howor who i can connect with that would get me on EXTREME MAKEOVER SHOW????I have already sent in my application and tape and that doesn't seem to be working, and i am not rich by any means,anyone got any ideas?????????????????????????

Manlyhose
    You really do have to wait like John said. They don't even consider ones where there is too much surgery to do. I was told also that they aren't sure if ABC is going to pick them up again next season. (I can't imagine why not). The person who pitched me is already gone.

Just be patient. It took them a few months to even call me and weeks later before I advanced to the next level. I didn't make that cut so can't give you more info.

+ Reply to Thread