+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Camp Jim

Camp Jim

I just started watching this a few days ago and I am already hooked!! I love Jim's attitude!! Anyone else watching this show?

http://www.mtv.com/onair/camp_jim/

I've really been enjoying this show. My favorite thing about it is the format of it showing one complete story a day so if I miss one then I can still follow the series really well and just catch it on a repeat later. (even though sometimes the stories seem a bit rushed, atleast everyone gets an equal shot at being the focus of things)

I've become really fond of Jim, he's tough but he's extremely good at what he does and has just the right mesh of the tough and caring in his personality as well. (Plus he's got really great freckles, I love a guy with freckles)

My favorite so far has been Kiki (not sure of her complete name) that was shown on 10-16. Being a big girl myself I really respected her for going in there and really doing well, especially considering she had zero experience. Hopefully she'll continue on and keep up the good work with her college team.

I had never heard of it. I checked out the link, but see that it's on at 4. Does it repeat in the middle of the night? There's hardly any chance I'd ever catch it at 4
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

same problem here cali, but i'm sure they'll rerun it like crazy over the weekend.

Yep cali on weekdays it's on at 4pm and 11pm. (I normally catch the 11pm myself) Surprisingly this weekend they don't seem to be showing the 5 episodes that have aired so far, seems to be a Nick & Jess weekend with their season finale coming up next week. Knowing good 'ol MTV tho there will be plenty of marathons down the road to catch up on it with.

mtv puts more gay people in their shows than any other station on tv.

On Hiatus
    Jim does drive me nuts. I'm not closed minded but...sometimes I get tired of people who lie up to stereotypes.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

He reminds me of Richard Simmons.

FORT Fogey
    I coached college cheerleading for 10 years and I never had a guy who acted like this guy! And I don't agree w/a lot of his teaching techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    I coached college cheerleading for 10 years and I never had a guy who acted like this guy! And I don't agree w/a lot of his teaching techniques.
    Maybe it has more to do with the cameras and trying to be cool and hip with played out sayings. I wondered how old and how much experience his other coaches have. That made me just a little wary when it comes to a sport that has tumbling in it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast