+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does anyone have info @ Extreme Makeover

FORT Newbie

Does anyone have info @ Extreme Makeover

I would love to get an Extreme Makeover and have wanted to just fill out that application and send it in. I am sure the chances of being picked are probably slim but why not try. The only thing that concerns me is the financial part of it. I work full time and so does my husband and we have 2 boys. Our livelyhood depends on both of our income so the thought of part of that income not being there for at least 2 months is scary. That is the only thing that keeps me from applying. I just wanted to know how all these people that get selected do it. What exactly is the process after you get selected. A lot of the people that get selected have families and I know people may have vacation time and stuff like that but most don't. I would just about do anything to get a makeover like this except put my family through any kind of financial hardship. If anyone has any info or knows someone that has been on the show and can tell me what they did for income while away I would greatly appreciate it!

Extreme Makeover Application

Take the plunge and fill out the application. Make sure that you follow the directions at the bottom very carefully. I am sure all of your questions will be answered once ABC chooses you for the show.

FansofRealityTV.com is not associated with ABC or Extreme Makeover. This application was posted here to make it easier for you to find. DO NOT try to submit your application or story to our site as we will NOT be able to help you get on the show. Thank you.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Feifer
    Extreme Makeover Application

Take the plunge and fill out the application. Make sure that you follow the directions at the bottom very carefully. I am sure all of your questions will be answered once ABC chooses you for the show.

FansofRealityTV.com is not associated with ABC or Extreme Makeover. This application was posted here to make it easier for you to find. DO NOT try to submit your application or story to our site as we will NOT be able to help you get on the show. Thank you.
    Well maybe I will.... I just hate to go through all that and then not be able to do it.... but anyway it is such a long shot. I don't think I am the type of person they look for. Thanks for the advice!

Just How Extreme will they go?

I have a friend of a friend who has been contemplating a sex change operation. Does anyone know if this show would do something like that? Maybe for sweeps? He really wants it done, but doesn't have the money.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

+ Reply to Thread