+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: House Rules on TBS

When they tore up the kitchens the wiring was a total mess in all the houses. So they brought professionals in to take care of the electric. That was only supposed to take a couple days but I guess they just got them busy in the mean time with other stuff.

This weeks episode. I wanted to punch that woman judge when she criticized Bill and Cindy's faux finish, I thought it looked great! "I don't like to make people cry" well then don't be such a *itch! Sorry, had to get that off my chest, lol! I thought it was a good show but I hated to see Joey and Rebecca win AGAIN! There's no way they will win that house, they're too cocky! See ya'll next week!

Well, my vote will be for Joey and Rebecca!! They are BY FAR my favorites.

The previews for next week say we'll be shocked at the winner, so maybe it's Adam and Katie!!
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Foyer & Dining Room

I think is was the tile border in the foyer that won it for Rebecca & Joey. Although I really didn't like what his mother did with the chairs. Too much white material or something. I didn't get it maybe. I actually liked all their foyers, they all looked better than what was there before.
    I like Bill & Cindy the best at this point. I liked their faux finish in the dining room. Next week with them finishing the kitchens will be very interesting.

I don't think Katie and Adam deserved last place...again. There room was very nice, I think them not having furniture in the room might be hurting them. Joey and Rebecca's room was really nice, and deserved first but Bill and Cindy I think should've been last for that week.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68
    This weeks episode. I wanted to punch that woman judge when she criticized Bill and Cindy's faux finish, I thought it looked great! "I don't like to make people cry" well then don't be such a *itch! Sorry, had to get that off my chest, lol! I thought it was a good show but I hated to see Joey and Rebecca win AGAIN! There's no way they will win that house, they're too cocky! See ya'll next week!
    I was a bit miffed too karna. You may have noticed that the contractor judge said he liked the faux finish, so they at least had another judge sticking up for them.

I think Rebecca and Joey did a good job, but I have to admit that I was a little sad they won. They had less to do (which says something for the overall competition) so I personally felt that Cindy and Bill or Katie and Adam deserved first. I really liked how Katie and Adam have stuck by their guns and have said they want to do what they want in their house ie having wood floors in the foyer instead of stone like the judges had commented. I think that out of the three couples, Katie and Adam would be the ones who would actually live in the house if they won it, while I think R/J and C/B would just turn around and sell the house if they won it.

Next week will be real cool to watch. Altough I want to complain to TBS for showing us in the previews what all three kitchens end up looking like!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    Next week will be real cool to watch. Altough I want to complain to TBS for showing us in the previews what all three kitchens end up looking like!!
    Me too mel! But I couldn't tell who's was who's as fast as they showed them so at least that will be a surprise.

It was pretty dumb that when the show opens they already have the cabinets in and most have their appliances in place. The couples seem to not like Katie and Adam very much, and neither do the judges, again I think they should have gotten better then 3rd place...without their point.

Yeah, I was a bit miffed when Bill said "Adam and Katie don't work as hard as the rest of us." How does he know??? He has no right to say that, and it's just mean!!

Joey and Rebecca are still my favorites
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

I thought for sure that Rebecca and Joey had that competition won. The realtor had mentioned his unhappiness with Cindy and Bill getting rid of the "breakfast nook". And the group hounded on the bar and the oven hood in Katie and Adam's kitchen.

I have to say that each week, Katie and Adam keep doing better and better. I was so happy for Katie when she did the title border on the window and the judges kept gushing. The problem, IMO, is that even though they keep improving, they still aren't matching the work of the other two couples.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Good show again this week. I think the problem with Rebecca and Joey is they try to make everything too "flashy" yeah they usually win the biggest budget but sometimes simpler is better. I think that's one of Bill and Cindy's strong points. I agree that Adam and Katie are improving but I still would like to see Bill and Cindy win.

+ Reply to Thread