+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: House Rules on TBS

FORT Newbie
    so i have been watching this show--and want to join in on the chatting. What is with the decorating drama? I don't think they are suppose to decorate--it seems like it is purely remodeling--b/c how are they suppose to get decor from Lowe's?
    anyway--i think it was silly for Adam & Katie to get a puppy--but we probably don't know the full story--they are my faves anyway, and I am rooting for them. Rebecca and Joey just annoy me, and Bill and Cindy are goofy.

FORT Newbie
    Hi all - I'm new here and was hoping someone could tell me what happened at the end of the 10/24 episode. My tape ran out as the judges were looking at the third bedroom. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tvfan97
    Hi all - I'm new here and was hoping someone could tell me what happened at the end of the 10/24 episode. My tape ran out as the judges were looking at the third bedroom. Thanks!
    I will tvfan97! First of all... to the FORT!!

The judges were pretty impressed with Katie and Adam's bedroom. They liked their choice of colors on the wall to open the room, hard wood floors and were impressed with the secret door to the closet. They did note to the couple, that they take on a little bit more than they should and don't complete their rooms and make sloppy mistakes.

Final judgement came down and there was a little over one point separating 1st and 3rd place. Katie and Adam came in third, Cindy and Bill came in 2nd and Rebecca and Joey took 1st (again!). So the competition will be "heating up" on the next episode where they work on their front lawns. I don't think pulling an all nighter on the last day is going to help this time around!

Oh...and don't forget FORTers...the viewing audience gets to choose who they think should win the house. Now, whether you vote for your favorite couple or the couple you think did the best job, that is your choice!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan05
    so i have been watching this show--and want to join in on the chatting. What is with the decorating drama? I don't think they are suppose to decorate--it seems like it is purely remodeling--b/c how are they suppose to get decor from Lowe's?
    anyway--i think it was silly for Adam & Katie to get a puppy--but we probably don't know the full story--they are my faves anyway, and I am rooting for them. Rebecca and Joey just annoy me, and Bill and Cindy are goofy.

I think that since one of the three judges is judging them on decorating (1/3 or their score), we are all wondering where the materials come from.

I am not a Katie and Adam fan, they just rubbed me the wrong way. But I do like what they did with their master bedroom in the last episode. I agree with you on Rebecca and Joey. As a couple, they are annoying, but I think that stems from the fact that they were in a long distance relationship before the show. I think they work best as a team and have done pretty good jobs in their rooms so far. Cindy and Bill may be goofy, but they sure do have a lot of heart!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I think that since one of the three judges is judging them on decorating (1/3 or their score), we are all wondering where the materials come from.

I am not a Katie and Adam fan, they just rubbed me the wrong way. But I do like what they did with their master bedroom in the last episode. I agree with you on Rebecca and Joey. As a couple, they are annoying, but I think that stems from the fact that they were in a long distance relationship before the show. I think they work best as a team and have done pretty good jobs in their rooms so far. Cindy and Bill may be goofy, but they sure do have a lot of heart!!

Decorating is NOT one of the three criteria--Design is---i don't know if or when they decorate, but that is why rebecca and joey didn't do much in their master bedroom.
    pay more attention to the details melpepinla--you seem to know a lot about the show--i even missed the first episode but still know about the judgements. They are: Design, completion, and workmanship.
    see you soon.

Decorating is NOT one of the three criteria--Design is---i don't know if or when they decorate, but that is why rebecca and joey didn't do much in their master bedroom.
    pay more attention to the details melpepinla--you seem to know a lot about the show--i even missed the first episode but still know about the judgements. They are: Design, completion, and workmanship.
    see you soon.
    WOW We are all here to give opinions, talk about the show, help each other out with questions. No need to bite my head off.

Ok, the category is "Design", which can also encompass decorating. Maybe that would be why Cindy and Bill and Katie and Adam decided to decorate to hopefully get a few brownie points with the judges. But it does explain why Rebecca and Joey won the Master bedroom competition.

see you soon.

Let's all play nice kids....

Can't wait to see front yards this week. Sawing mailboxes down with chainsaws just does it for me....
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Yep, tonight's show should be good!

Hmmm, did anyone catch the show tonight?

One thing REALLY annoyed me. The judges told Joey & Rebecca that they were held to a higher standard because the judges know they can do good work. SHADY!! That's the whole point, everyone gets judged the same!

I do think Bill and Cindy deserved the win this week. Their yard looked awesome! And Cindy gave up a shopping spree to stay home and get dirty!

And I live in America, but I don't consider Adam & Katie my sweethearts by any means

Next week on House Rules, Joey quotes Kid Rock!

Till then....
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

I now hate Joey and do not want them to win. If you are over twenty and quoting Kid Rock you are really lame.

+ Reply to Thread