+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: House Rules on TBS

I was able to vote quite a few times via my landline phone. I had to wait apx. 2-3 minutes between each vote, but I was still able to vote without much trouble.

I have to say that I had my favs - Cindy and Bill - from the very beginning and in the end, I ended up voting for them ten-fold. Sure, at times, they took on more than they could handle, but I think that they planned and executed each room with the rest of the house in mind. Cindy's mural in the "family room" was a personal touch that really added to the personality of the house. And that was why I thought they deserved my votes.

I enjoyed most of what Rebecca and Joey did throughout the run of the show. But on the house tour, I wasn't impressed with the furniture and finishing touches they went with at all. Just not my style. I think that their work ethic was phenomenal, but I felt that the other two couples were more deserving overall.

Katie and Adam really impressed me during the last show (as they had steadily been doing throughout the series). I was shocked to see that they decided to repaint their bedroom - Katie was fighting tooth and nail to keep that red wall! I thought that they came out most improved overall. I think the main reason why I was so shocked that everything came together so smoothly for them in the end was because the way the editing portrayed them throughout. It was a shame, because even though they annoyed me most of the time, they really are a sweet, loving couple.

I am anxious to see which couple wins in the finale. I will be happy for any of the three couples, because I think they all did great jobs. But this has to be said Go Cindy and Bill!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    I got in 5 votes for Bill and Cindy.
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

FORT Newbie
    I got 125 votes in for Bill and Cin! Yes I don't have a life, thank you! Much luck to them! I have my fingers crossed!!!

Booooo all of you! I want Joey and Rebecca but wouldn't be too disappointed if Katie and Adam won it.

FORT Newbie

hope not

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse_85
    Booooo all of you! I want Joey and Rebecca but wouldn't be too disappointed if Katie and Adam won it.
    Please J&R are very pretentious people. B&C have been married for a long time> They've withstanded each other. The other 2 couples have a lot of catching up to do. That alone should make B&C the winning couple. I am very hopeful!!! I guess we'll find out in a few!

I can't wait to see who wins the house tonight but I'll be a little sad that the series is ending. It's been fun watching the couples tackle an entire home by their lonesome.

Go Bill & Cindy!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by bullfish
    Go Bill & Cindy!!!
    SECOND THAT. THEY'RE IN THE TOP 2! I KNOW IT'S BILL AND CIN. THAT ENGAGEMENT RING/PROPOSAL WAS A CURSE AND IT BACKFIRED!

Good finale! I like the addition of family & friends, coupled with the Christmas decorations. I found myself hoping Lowe's would give all three couples their house. I guess that would have made the competition senseless but it would have been a lovely way to end the show, wouldn't it?

Yea Bill and Cindy!!! I'm so happy for them!

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    Quote Originally Posted by bullfish
    Good finale! I like the addition of family & friends, coupled with the Christmas decorations. I found myself hoping Lowe's would give all three couples their house. I guess that would have made the competition senseless but it would have been a lovely way to end the show, wouldn't it?
    I agree. I would imagine they will offer the other couples a low purchase price if they so chose to buy each respective home?? you'd think, anyway.

To Bill and Cindy!!!

The way it worked, I was happy with both couples at the end, B & C were my favs all along, but A & K were my second favs.

Great show, great finale.
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

+ Reply to Thread