+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: House Rules on TBS

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    I also think Adam and Katie might be upset with TBS. We were supposed to think they were lazy yesterday, and they didnt even get last place!

If Joey and Rebecca win, I'm seriously gonna drive down there, and sit in their driveway and wear a t-shirt that says "Joey and Rebecca's biggest fan!"

I would do the same if Katie and Adam won. I think they deserve the house b/c of how hard they must have worked (i say "must have" b/c apparantly TBS doesn't want to reveal this)--when I see the final product I am pleasantly amazed, and wonder why they never show them lifting a finger.
    Sorta depressing if you ask me.
    I think that this would be a great start to their marriage, and what a story to tell the kids!!

As much as I don't like J&R as competitors I am happy for them. Still rooting for B&C! I really think A&K's room was absolutely hideous.

time to burn the building lucky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karna68
    I really think A&K's room was absolutely hideous.
    I second that. I loved hearing K reading aloud from the magazine she got the wall treatment idea from, which warned that the design can "overpower a room if the colors shout." that room was a fashion "dont."

anyone else have to give props to cindy for tearing out bushes in the rain and being relatively fearless (ie hanging out in a tree with a bow saw) on the backyard show?
    And that, Marjorie --- just so you will know --- and your children will someday know --- is the night the lights went out in Georgia!

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    I like all the couples but I am rooting for Bill & Cindy. Joey & Rebecca always seem to do good work and Joey would be darn handy to have around the house. But I didn't like him proposing at this time, it has the feeling of a set-up to get points. Even if it is sincere, and I am pretty sure it is, I don't like feeling like I am being played. I also get the feeling of being played with Adam & Katie. I also have not been really in love with any of their designs. So far Bill and Cindy have had the most designs that I have liked. And maybe it is also cause I have been married as long as they have and have to admire how they are dealing with all this together. I personally would have probably divorced my husband if I was trying to remodel a house with cameras watching on the short time schedule that they have.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky
    anyone else have to give props to cindy for tearing out bushes in the rain and being relatively fearless (ie hanging out in a tree with a bow saw) on the backyard show?
    Amen! You go girl!!

FORT Newbie
    I personally would have probably divorced my husband if I was trying to remodel a house with cameras watching on the short time schedule that they have.[/QUOTE]

That is exactly what I thought!! BUT Katie and Adam started filming like the week or something after they got married. I can't imagine that. I think they have handled themselves beautifully--especially considering they haven't won a dang thing. I feel sorry for them in that regard--but mostly just really hope that they can win this house. I don't LOVE every room that they did, but then again, I don't LOVE many of the others either (especially the sliver faux finish stuff)--anyway--good luck to all couples--I just really hope they give it to all of the couples--now wouldn't that be cool?

So does this mean that Joey & Rebecca do not have to rent a puppy to get votes??

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan05
    I just really hope they give it to all of the couples--now wouldn't that be cool?
    I would think, I hope anyway that they will at least give the losing couples the chance to buy the house at a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68
    I would think, I hope anyway that they will at least give the losing couples the chance to buy the house at a good price.
    I think all 3 will get the houses but only one will get the $50,000 and some other huge things with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse_85
    I think all 3 will get the houses but only one will get the $50,000 and some other huge things with the house.
    I honestly don't think all 3 will get the houses free and clear, 1 will get the house and the other 2 the option to buy.

+ Reply to Thread