+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: House Rules on TBS

Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    i love house rules i think it's the best show ever
    I totally agree with you. This show is the best reality show I have seen so far. Not that I don't like the others because they are something to laugh at but this show is better because these people are being productive.

FORT Newbie

BILL and CINDY all the way!!!

They're the best! I hate joe and what's her name who-cries-to-the-viewers-so-they-can-get-a-vote. This couple is very pretentious. BILL and CIN good luck!

OMG!!! I am sitting here crying for joy! Joey and Rebecca have been my favorites the whole time, and now they are spending their lives together!

Okay, Okay, I'll calm down now.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

I keep flip-flopping between Joey and Rebecca and Bill and Cindy. Overall, I'm going to base my vote on who really does work hard and which house I would most like to move into. Katie and Adam just don't ever seem to work as hard---unfortunately, that could be the nature of editing. Even so, they rarely have a room finished. I think if I were to move into their house, I'd have a lot of work ahead of me. First order of business would be to completely redo that horrible room tonight. Ugh! Those colors in those stripes! And that floor?!

And I have to agree with other posters that Rebecca's design sense, while definitely very tasteful, is also very grey and has an museum quality. People don't actually live lives in houses like that. Joey's kitchen in the backyard totally rocked, though!!!

So it's sort of like Goldilocks for me...KA too bright; JR too dim; BC is just right.

Quote Originally Posted by misscrispy
    Katie and Adam just don't ever seem to work as hard---unfortunately, that could be the nature of editing.

I am pretty sure they are editing Katie and Adam as people who don't work hard and Joey and Rebecca as the hard working loving couple. Tonight they showed Adam going to the fridge and on the computer to make him look like a slacker. But he was probably making lunch and on the computer he was ordering stuff for the back yard. They are intentionally making them look like slackers.

But as of right now my vote will be for Joey and Rebecca because they seem to be the hardest and best workers. Even though i know editing is making Katie and Adam look bad on purpose. Can't bring myself to vote for Bill and Cindy just because Cindy annoyed me a bit too much at some points. Gotta wait and see next week to close my vote, but I still think everyone will get the house but only one will get the $50,000

FORT Newbie
    Don't you think it's also perfect timing that Joey proposes marriage just before the public weighs in. It's perfect marketing ploy.

Bill and Cin have been married for many years. They deserve this...

FORT Newbie

tonights show

I am sick and tired of them making Katie and Adam look like slackers--just as much as it makes Rebecca look like a brat...and Cindy look like a bad-mouther. This show is really great, but has gotten on mylast nerve lately with the whole proposal thing. It made me want to gag--and with it so close to the end..makes me wonder why Joey didn't wait one more week until the show was over?? A simple ploy to win a few votes--that is my guess. I do like some of their work--not spectacular--but I really Hate Bill & Cindy's style--I will have to say that I am still stuck on Katie and Adam--I think they would appreciate it so muchmore--with how far they have come. Just IMHO.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by realityfan05
    I am sick and tired of them making Katie and Adam look like slackers--just as much as it makes Rebecca look like a brat...and Cindy look like a bad-mouther. This show is really great, but has gotten on mylast nerve lately with the whole proposal thing. It made me want to gag--and with it so close to the end..makes me wonder why Joey didn't wait one more week until the show was over?? A simple ploy to win a few votes--that is my guess. I do like some of their work--not spectacular--but I really Hate Bill & Cindy's style--I will have to say that I am still stuck on Katie and Adam--I think they would appreciate it so muchmore--with how far they have come. Just IMHO.
    What's the deal yo?! I so agree! It's so cheap and tacky!

I was thinkin Joey's timing was a little planned for strategy and to win over the votes. And if he planned the timing of this he is a genius and deserves every vote.

I also think Adam and Katie might be upset with TBS. We were supposed to think they were lazy yesterday, and they didnt even get last place!

If Joey and Rebecca win, I'm seriously gonna drive down there, and sit in their driveway and wear a t-shirt that says "Joey and Rebecca's biggest fan!"
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

+ Reply to Thread