+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 10/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

10/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least midnight Eastern. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Hello? Did anyone watch last night?

I have to turn the channel during the surgery parts, but otherwise this is a fascinating show.

I thought they could have done something about the bags under the woman's eyes, but otherwise she looked good. That black dress was fantastic - all of a sudden she had LEGS - too bad they decided it was too risque. Her little girl didn't look too happy.

Pete really looked like someone on the WB but I'm not sure I liked the finished product. When he was hanging out with his friends before everything I had already got used to his face and was thinking he was a cool guy. Afterwards he was almost too good looking. But you could feel how different he felt with the new looks. I loved it when he was already talking to girls on the beach with the tape still on his nose!

Both of them had amazing dental work. Man, I would love to try that!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

pete's teeth were almost too pretty. just amazing dental work. and with the blue eyes and eyeliner, he definitely looked rock star.

i love that this show helps these people's self esteem so much. i thought they both looked amazing after. i loved pete's personality before and after.

when his surgeon took off the nose splint, it cracked me up when pete said, "who's responsible for this?!!" and got up and bear hugged the doc. awesome!

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    pete's teeth were almost too pretty. just amazing dental work. and with the blue eyes and eyeliner, he definitely looked rock star.

i love that this show helps these people's self esteem so much. i thought they both looked amazing after. i loved pete's personality before and after.

when his surgeon took off the nose splint, it cracked me up when pete said, "who's responsible for this?!!" and got up and bear hugged the doc. awesome!
    Wow! What a difference the teeth make! If Pete just had his teeth done and nothing else, it would have been a good change!

The eyeliner was a bit weird for me. I grew up in the 80"s and any guy that wore eyeliner got beaten up a lot!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Maybe it was the makeup on Pete I didn't like. He looked good in his still photos, but during the reveal he looked too plastic. But I wish him all the best. The greatest part was not exactly how he looked at the end, but the way he lit up the room.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    I, was thinking about geting the appliction . but ''i was thinking about how do one put it down . can someone help?

+ Reply to Thread