+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Surviving Nugent", VH1 10/05

Here the show they were on.

Well Mark was on Blind Date, Elimidate, The 5th Wheel(two times) and on the tv show VIP. Sara ( I don't like her) was the 5th Wheel too I think other stuff. The hot blonde I forgot her name was on I think Dissmissed or Taildaters. The dj was on I think Blind Date acting straight.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLF74
    Well Mark was on Blind Date, Elimidate, The 5th Wheel(two times) and on the tv show VIP. Sara ( I don't like her) was the 5th Wheel too I think other stuff. The hot blonde I forgot her name was on I think Dissmissed or Taildaters. The dj was on I think Blind Date acting straight.
    Good Lord! Soon they will have their own shows.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I thought it was all pretty funny. Although I grew up in Michigan, and in the 70's & 80's you couldn't help but love Ted....he was pretty obnoxious. But then again, I was thinking.....it IS his property, he IS trying to make the show interesting for everyone to watch in hopes that it'll catch on.

I liked it. I'd watch it again.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123