+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House Wars?

House Wars?

Hi everyone! Longtime lurker here and decided to wade in!

Did anyone catch this show on USA network? Monday nights? I'm so excited because it contains 2 of my favorite things...reality tv and home improvment!

Looks like its gonna be a winner!

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I missed it but have heard it was really good. I'll be sure to catch it next week.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    They have changed it's time slot to 7pm on Thursdays. I wish they would have left it alone instead of moving it up against Survivor. They do have encore shows on Fridays and Saturdays, the times are listed on their website.

I did really enjoy it. Home impovement and reality shows are my two favorite genres also. I saw previews for another starting called House Rules but I am having trouble finding any info about it.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Thanks for the heads up on the time slot change.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Newbie

House Rules info

Here's where you can find out more...
    http://tbssuperstation.com/series/ho...es/0,,,00.html

I did really enjoy it. Home impovement and reality shows are my two favorite genres also. I saw previews for another starting called House Rules but I am having trouble finding any info about it.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by SpringfieldSlim
    Here's where you can find out more...
    http://tbssuperstation.com/series/ho...es/0,,,00.html

I did really enjoy it. Home impovement and reality shows are my two favorite genres also. I saw previews for another starting called House Rules but I am having trouble finding any info about it.
    [/QUOTE]

The link you provided refers to House Rules.

Dang! I missed it. 6pm? Who does shows at 6? Luckily it is on again at 11:30pm here so I'll tape it.

What a show! The decorator for the Dahl's was a real pain in the butt. I'm glad they put him in his place.

I think this is a pretty good show and wonder why more people aren't watching it....

Just saw the last part of an episode ... and now want to read recaps and get caught up.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast