+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CBS' "Amazing" Renewal

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Very good news! TAR is the best reality show ever!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

i just was loged onto friendster and they had an add up saying that they were working with the amazing race people for auditions and an open call is located at the Great Mall in Milipitas, CA this weekend! If any of you are dying to get on the show, then here's your chance!

tom

I found this:
    ...while "The Amazing Race," which won an Emmy this month for best reality/competition program, has received a 13-episode order for midseason or summer.
    http://asia.reuters.com/newsArticle....toryID=3529738

The article is pretty explicity about the "13 episode order and the time frame it's supposed to air in, so that's a good sign.

I saw this on Yahoo this morning.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fan
    CBS has made it official, there will a fifth installment of "The Amazing Race". The only question will be were the series will end up. There is a possibility that CBS will bring it back in the spring of 2004 (of course, if filming and production aren't delayed). One may wonder why a network would squander an Emmy-winning series during the summer.

According to the website tv.zap2it.com/news, the network will air the series "...sometime in 2004", which means the series could even be held until fall of 2004.

FYI: the network has specified that "Big Brother 5" will air during the summer and is even considering a second installment of "Cupid". Unfortunately (in my opinion), the network may even bring "Star Search" back, since auditions for the series are being promoted on the network website (www.cbs.com).

Leo
    Premium Member
    According to the website tv.zap2it.com/news, the network will air the series "...sometime in 2004", which means the series could even be held until fall of 2004.

FYI: the network has specified that "Big Brother 5" will air during the summer and is even considering a second installment of "Cupid". Unfortunately (in my opinion), the network may even bring "Star Search" back, since auditions for the series are being promoted on the network website (www.cbs.com).

What will it take for CBS to appreciate that this show is better than anything on their lineup? An anvil hitting Les Moonves' head? Come on, does anyone deserve to be subjected once again to Star Search?
    Last edited by Leo; 10-01-2003 at 10:01 AM.

Dang, I hope we don't have to wait til summer for this show. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by jpoliver
    CBS has made it official, there will a fifth installment of "The Amazing Race". The only question will be were the series will end up. There is a possibility that CBS will bring it back in the spring of 2004 (of course, if filming and production aren't delayed). One may wonder why a network would squander an Emmy-winning series during the summer.

I wouldn't mind seeing TAR in the summer but that's just me. If they bring back Star Search I hope Arsenio Hall won't be on it again. Nasty pervert!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Newbie

just finished sending in our application

My wife and I just mailed the application materials back for TAR 5

Wish us luck

Quote Originally Posted by Sgrmac
    My wife and I just mailed the application materials back for TAR 5

Wish us luck
    Best of luck. Hope you make the show and have a great time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast