+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Endurance - "Survivor for kids"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Endurance - "Survivor for kids"

You know, someone mentioned this show last season and I watched the last 5 or so shows. It's actually quite interesting.

It's like Survivor for teenagers. And the teams are couples instead of 2 teams competing against each other and kicking out a pair each week.

It's just sort of interesting to see the dynamics of kids that age and their thought process of friends, and turning on each other.

It's on Saturday mornings on NBC.

http://familyscreenscene.allinfoabou...ndurance2.html
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Apple obsessed goddess Tangerinejoy's Avatar
    Yeah I watched last season and watched the first episode today XD Dont ask why lol. It's pretty entertaining though.

There was show like that one that showed about 2 years ago. It was called "Moolah Beach" and was pretty interesting/entertaining.

What time does Endurance show?

Edit - Never mind. I just saw the website.

My kids watch it, they enjoy it. It is an interesting show.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    The thing I find absolutely intriguing about it is the similarities to Survivor -- not in the game part itself as much as the phrases used, the opening sequence, etc....

I swear if I close my eyes, that host sounds exactly like Jeff Probst and has the same type of tone or something. It's sort of creepy.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread