+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TS- They Hated It!

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Fluff thank you as always for the common sense approach to home design...good humor and encyclopedic knowlegde of trading spaces reruns..I think I missed the barn ceiling Doug worked with...but that makes his comment so much more petty....and I would love to see what a dozen or so home owners did with the rooms after the designers left.....

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    I agree with you, Amanda. I thought the room was atrocious, and Rick's attitude in the post-show interview certainly did not endear him to me any more. :nono What an ass...
    I agree with Amanda & Lobeck. What an amazing debut for Rick all together. It's pretty clear who he's in it for and it's not for the homeowners.

I love wendiness's idea of having post TS shows. Send that idea along to the producers!
    I like to watch - Chance the Gardener, Being There

After watching Rick, there's no way I'd put my house up. I'm not chancing Hilda/Kia/Rick/Doug or even Genevieve coming in and messing it up.
    With the exception of Rick and Kia, the rest of them have had some rooms I liked. But they've also had Disasters! and my furniture wouldn't be the only thing "distressed" if I drew any of them for my house. The ending interviews with the 2 men just confirmed my feelings. Doug had no apology for shoddy workmanship, and Rick had no apology for shoddy decor. Nuff said.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123