+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: American Chopper

American Chopper

Anybody been watching this show on the Discovery Channel? It is great!!! Not only are the fights good but these guys really put out some nice hawgs....OH MY GOD!!! Did I just say that????? I've never been on one and now I am an expert since I started watching!

The father is a hard ass
    Paulie Jr. is HOT
    Mikey is the true genius (all he does is answer the phone and takes out the garbage)

Check it out...Monday nights......[FONT=Georgia]

FORT Newbie
    I love this show!!!! It is great!!! The family dynamic is hysterical. They kind of have an Osbournes-in-the-good-days and Tommy Boy thing going on. It is a truly entertaining show! I feel like I actually learn from it as well. A real gem.

PSi
    It's a great show, because they actually get something accomplished. Other "reality" shows are just high-budget game shows. . . that's not reality. People don't come up to you on the the street and offer insane amounts of cash for you to do obsurd stunts.
    It's a rare gem in the wasteland known as reality TV

Quote Originally Posted by Hunnyoil
    Anybody been watching this show on the Discovery Channel? It is great!!! Not only are the fights good but these guys really put out some nice hawgs....OH MY GOD!!! Did I just say that????? I've never been on one and now I am an expert since I started watching!

The father is a hard ass
    Paulie Jr. is HOT
    Mikey is the true genius (all he does is answer the phone and takes out the garbage)

Check it out...Monday nights......[FONT=Georgia]

I love American Chopper! And I agree 100% about Paul Jr.
    Vinnie isnt too bad himself, but he's married .. lol

I actually like Paul Sr.. he's just trying to keep his buisness running and making sure things go smoothly..

Hotel Rooms

Did you see the guys pull the bed out of the hotel room in order to fix the race car bike in the middle of the night??? LOVED IT!!

Paulie Jr. and Mikey still live at home with Paul Sr. That is kind-of strange. He should come and live with me!!!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    this show gets to me because my "boss" is just like the old man, he starts to scream instead of talking to people. I have had to sit him down and tell him not to address me that way, like he does the younger crew members, I'm too old for that crap. it doesn't motivate me but to look for another job.

Paul Jr. deserves what he gets at times, but then again, I heard on a radio interview with them both that they only have 3 weeks to create the bikes they build for the show. thats a hard time line to keep up with.

Bubble Wrap Boy

Mikey....he cracks me up! Tonight instead of wrapping a bike frame to ship out for an overnight delivery, he is checking out the different kinds of bubble wrap! That kid lives in his own world!

So here is what I have figured out......Paul Sr. and the mother of his children are divorced and the kids live with her in that big, white house while Paul Sr. lives in the little blue one where he and Pauly Jr. got into the fight that had both of them in tears.

That is all I have figured out today and now I am tired!!

Vrrrrooooooommmmmm --->>>>>>>>

:stupid

This is a great freaking show. The Dad is such a jerk. He has no confidence in his son!!! :mad: What talent Mikey Jr. has! I love this show. I have a new addiction.

Mikey

The real reason why Paul Sr. adores Mikey is that he was the one to get this show going. He met some guy from the Discovery channel in a bar and started the idea.

Mikey for Govenor!!

The Cody Project

OMG!! Did you catch the show last night when little 15 yr old Cody had to give up his bike in Daytona? It was like when the kids sell their steers at the fair and have to put them into the slaughter truck!! I cried my eyes out! I don't understand how he could get rid of his 1st bike? The bike that took him only 6 days to build! Why didn't Paul Sr. give it to the kid? HOW SAD :mad:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast